Top Posters In This Topic

• MOTV8

• Shifty

• P51tj

• Desertdawg

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

"Gentleman" is a euphemism for rich ass dood pretending to be a race car driver, and leaves me out for more than one reason.

Shortening round two races? What's with the sudden need to shorten races everywhere?

"Gentleman" is a euphemism for rich ass dood pretending to be a race car driver, and leaves me out for more than one reason.

Shortening round two races? What's with the sudden need to shorten races everywhere?

And they trimmed one race off teh schedule....8 down to 7...

• 1 month later...

Lol, I empathize...I've sworn off alms/tusc a couple of times vowing to watch iditarod dog sled racing or teh neckcar truck series instead.

Ferrari won't let them get rid of Monza, you watch teh shenanigans that are sure to come...

• 1 month later...

Right? Lol, this is good news for the vettes though, teh better tyres will help get that V8 powah to teh ground!

I wish these Euros would keep it in one series, yesterday it was announced teh V8Racing boys were throwing one of their vettes into the nascent 24hr endurance series over there. Maybe this thread will morph into one that covers all Euro action, from the Int'l GT Open to teh ELMS and GT Masters.....euros love vettes!

B82FCtYIgAAEDzy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...