• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MOTV8

• Shifty

• P51tj

• Desertdawg

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Butt first.....teh Dutch SuperCar Challenge has at least 1 Viper, and two Moslers!

CEUNsglWMAA1Cr_.jpg

CEUNsceWoAAjflS.jpg

CEa2O-NWAAEAnWA.jpg

:Jake: And I now present Big Yeller, the SRT ZR1 C6.R.........which is no longer Yeller:

CEaDSS9WAAAXD4V.jpg

Me likey. Good lord help me find video or streaming of this Dutch race series! :picsstfu:

I hope she still has teh 427 bullet!

I'm trying to like the Viper, but it just doesn't look good.

That's teh spirit!

CM tells me teh Day V Tec vette is the reigning Dutch SuperCar GTB/GT4 class champ. They have ditched the Gulf Oil livery, thankfully, but judging by teh reaction to SRT's new livery this one won't be received any better...

CEflfa8UkAEIGAu.jpg

Milan%20Dontje%20en%20Ferdinand%20Kool%2

Milan%20Dontje%20en%20Ferdinand%20Kool%2

Teh young guy is Milan Dontje, just moving up from karting and is teh brother of racer Indy Dontje. Teh other guy is not Max Koebolt as reported earlier. Koebolt actually drives for Audi in Blancpain. This guy is Ferdinand Kool, from teh Netherlands.

Oh yea, here are those tubelinks to GT Open in Estoril, Race One starts 6:45 am Saturday:

AND Race Two starts at 4:45 am Sunday:

Teh livery isn't bad, per se, it's just not awesome, but I'd rather see so-so livery and more Corvettes...

There's two in Dutch SuperCar Challenge, DSCC from now on. SRT will be teh Super GT class, and the Day v Tec vette returns in "GTB".

:armed: They do have a Youtube channel! DSCC: https://www.youtube.com/user/supercarchallengetv/featured

I don't get teh impression they stream live, so we wait for races to be posted I think.

Teh offical DSCC website, be prepared to have your browser translate: http://www.supercarchallenge.nl/

For large displacements, the roar and hum of the V8 and V10 we have to be in the Super GT and GT division. In the Super GT we have a Belgian representative, but what one: GTE Corvette of the internationally renowned SRT. At the wheel sit former F1 test driver Jeffrey van Hooydonk and rapid Nicolas Vandierendonck. Their ambition? Winning, of course?

Timing
Saturday, May 9
15.00h-16.00h: Supersport Sport (Race 1)
16.55u-17.55u: Super GT GT GTB (Race 1)

Sunday, May 10
10.05u-10.35u: Super Lights (Race 1)
11.35u-12.35u: Supersport Sport (Race 2)
12.50u-13.50u: Super Lights (Race 2)
14.05u-15.05u: SuperGT-GT GTB ( Race 2)

A Blueberry Mosler?

e799e2bcc8578a58d1546e526ea96dc2.jpg

So I guess I misunderstood...I thought teh Solaris Vette was going to run in both series...

They are running two series, GT Open and their "local" Italian GT series.

Race One at teh Dutch SCC saw SRT finish second in class to a Viper, and teh Day V Tec Corvette finished 5th in GTB class...

They have live timing and scoring at: https://livetiming2.raceresults.nu/zolder#screen-results

CEkk67mWIAEMlPk.jpg

belgen-zaterdag-3.jpg

Dutch blurb: http://www.supercarchallenge.nl/nl/belgische_rijders_meteen_naar_winst_op_eigen_bodem.html

That GT2 chassis with a honking GT1 motor will be a handful on unfamiliar Pirelli rubber.....

Not a peep from Solaris or CM as to why they are not at Estoril.....is Portugal too far from Italy or something? :wtf:

If they dropped out of teh International GT Open to focus on teh Italian GT, and then finished P15 and P14 there, maybe they should consider going back to Camaro racing...#justsayin

Yea, again, no word from Solaris. Either they dropped out of International GT Open altogether or skipped Estoril, I have no clue, and CM has not uttered a peep, so they don't know or are not saying.

SRT had another solid race today, finishing 2nd again, this time behind a Volvo! :facepalm:

Teh kid and Mr. Kool did take victory in teh GTB class though! :Jake:

Dutch blurb: http://www.supercarchallenge.nl/nl/revanche_voor_henny_zumbrink.html

zolder07-0510.jpg

gt-zondag-6.jpg

:Jake::boobies:

Also, I notice that my new favorite driver in IGTO, Jose Perez Aicart, didn't race at Estoril. Ben Evans said who was sitting in for him, but didn't say why he wasn't there... :wtf:

Note to self: Don't squat and try to look cool, then suck on track....

• 2 weeks later...