NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE 10th Anniversary

Ted Y

Can we get something nailed down today for this? I need to send out the newsletter.

I vote for a group picture at a deer farm. We can do a before and after if they'll let us drive into the farm.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Grape Ape

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MidNiteFury01

Is there any place around Canyon, Roosevelt, or Saguaro Lake's which could hold the number of Vettes we are expecting? I thought I saw someone mention South Mountain Park - I think that's there's some areas out there that could accommodate a few ACEholes. Lost Dutchman State Park with the Superstitions in the background? I've been to Sedona a couple of times, Its hard to park for one, much less a hundred of us. Going down to Gila Bend represented "AZ;" dirt, cactus, tumbleweed, hills, :tumbleweed:.

There's a parking lot on the Bush Hwy along the Verde River. We could have the mtns and cactus as a background. We'd probably have to get there early. We used this as a stop on a poker run years ago.

Bartlett Lake has some good mountain background and lake(for the quadcopter cam)(and parking lot), and the drive to & fro is awesome for all. Then lunch/or drinks at the relatively nearby Carefree Resort?

How about a celebration at the ABC?

Do you still have your VIP Lifetime Membership at this club? If so maybe you can call some of your "friends" to see if they can "hook up" (I mean handle) the entire ACE group!! :boobies:

Greg, what is ABC?

Do you still have your VIP Lifetime Membership at this club? If so maybe you can call some of your "friends" to see if they can "hook up" (I mean handle) the entire ACE group!! :boobies:

Greg, what is ABC?

Yah Greg, maybe you should tell everyone about ABC! By the way, is that club still associated with eHarmony.com? Inquiring minds want to know. :laughing gut bustin:

Guest badbobs95

Already been chewed silly!

Greg, what is ABC?

I like the idea of a group cruise to Bartlett Lake for a photo op and then lunch at a local establishment.

I would like to ask if any member would please take the reigns and find a restaurant and start a thread!

Ted

• 3 weeks later...
MidNiteFury01

Maybe I'm not seeing it, but did anyone take the lead on this? When & where? Bartlett Lake sounds like it be a fun time.

Someone pick somewhere... anywhere before the 10 anniv. turns into the 11th anniv. :lol

Since the Vette is still around I would be down to do this... granted it sounds like a long as drive but Maybe I can get NicD to fix my idle before we go.

If I plan a spot, I won't be able to make since I work weekends.

My house, block the street with all the Vettes and stand on my roof for the picture!!!! My neighbors probably won't like it though so maybe not....

Guest badbobs95

OK kids, Andrew and John and I are working on this and unless someone objects, we are doing this on May 10th to give people a little notice. We're only a month late! We will let you know the specifics by next week. We are hoping to do a photo shoot with a great background with a lunch following. We are planning on doing this at South Mountain so it will be centrally located. Any feed back would be appreciated but there is NO perfect date for everyone so keep that in mind. This only comes around once so let's make this something to remember. Help us get everyone to participate!

My oh my, I've never said so many serious words in one paragraph. God help me! :Dude:

Thanks for coordinating this event guys. I had posted the All Corvette show in Payson that day, but the ACE get together is far more important. I let the Payson group know that we will not be coming up. Count me in!

If we can get the picture done early so I can leave by 10:30-11am or so then I will be there. Otherwise I will be sleeping.

I'm in for it too. We should probably do it for proper lighting Mark. Otherwise the sun glare will get too bright. Sorry Bob, just my .02, not buting in.

MidNiteFury01

Oh Yeah! :Score-101010:

Are we going all the way to the top? Maybe a get a video of the Vette's climbing the mountain would be neat. Also just as important as hanging out with everyone is FOOD! Where are some great near by South Mountain where we can pick up some good food afterwards?

I'm in for it too. We should probably do it for proper lighting Mark. Otherwise the sun glare will get too bright. Sorry Bob, just my .02, not buting in.

Okay, that's fine. If it's early a.m. then I'm in but if it's later p.m. then I will have to bow out.

All right guys, since this pic may be used by ACE for some time, we need to make it good. By that I mean we need the real vettes (the RED ones) to dominate the pic. So all you red vette owners make sure you show up for the pic. We want the world to see that ACEholes know what a real vette is supposed to look like!!!

:bananaparty::ACE:

PS: Sorry Dawg, but now matter how much you wish it to be true, Orange is not a shade of RED!!!

I mean we need the real vettes (the RED ones) to dominate the pic.

Is this your attempt to get a red vette in front of the crowd for the first time?