• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICULUKN

• anmracing2

• F22trainer

• Desertdawg

I would like to be involved. I will watch for developments. :agree

Oh Great!!! Your going to show up and make me cry over selling my CE last week....

But the more the merrier .... so bring it on!!!!

Great idea, and the timing is perfect. Should have the radiator mod done by then, and with it being January, the drive up won't boil my butt (no A/C)...

Count me in.

I got the paperwork for the event and already sent it back.

I am shooting for Saturday Jan 13, 2007.

This will be a participants choice car show. I will invite SECC as well. There will be classes associated with the show... Once I get the approval I will post more information.

Here is what I would like to do...

Registration will be 30 dollars (before 12/31/06)..40.00 day of the show

I figure we can sell bottles of water for 1.00

If PCH will let us use their parking structure, we can charge spectators 2-3 bucks to park.

I would also like to sell off shirts from the event.

I have contacted Alpha Creations about trophies.. They are willing to dontate the best of show trophies and give us prefered pricing on the rest.

On the day of the show...

You will get a T-shirt with event sponsor information

Dash plaque

coupons from other sponsors

judging sheet

Anything else I can throw in there

Andrew... what kind of involvement is DTC wanting to have?

Glenn

PM sent....

DTC is waiting for a date to let me know if the Chip Ganassi car will be available.

Andrew

*** EDIT *** Oh, I forgot, they are looking into some adult size t-shirts too... I'm thinkin' about doing a hat and t-shirt in a grab bag. I'm working on trying to figure out what else we can put in it too...

got this today from the foundation

"Hi Glenn,

Just wanted to let you know I have received your Application for a Fundraising Event for Phoenix Children's Hospital. I will now be referring it to our special Events Coordinator, Angela Eliason, for approval upon her return from vacation next Thursday, October 12th. Just as soon as she has had a chance to review and process your request, either her or I will be back in touch with you.

Thanks!

Patricia Lane

Special Events Administrative Assistant "

Hey Glenn as soon as you get a flyer send it to me so I can work on a pair of tickets from SWA! Good raffle money getter!

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
Even though I'm not in any kind of show condition...I will play.

Same for me! I'M IN!!!!

GREAT IDEA GLEN

Heard back from PCH.. we have to find our own venue, as they do not have the room? Any suggestions on a location?

Glenn

Heard back from PCH.. we have to find our own venue, as they do not have the room? Any suggestions on a location?

Glenn

Heritage Square - downtown Phoenix.

There are sevral clubs that have shows there - it's in front of the Arizona Science Center, 1 block from the Ballpark North.

If interested let me know and I'll get you the contact info.

It's a pretty good spot and lots of pedestrian traffic and Coppersquare Security is always around.

Michael

Glenn

There are sevral clubs that have shows there - it's in front of the Arizona Science Center, 1 block from the Ballpark North.

It's a pretty good spot and lots of pedestrian traffic and Coppersquare Security is always around.

Michael

sounds good to me... please check on whats going on in that area on Jan 13.

Robert and Elizabeth

You can count on us to be there too. Just give us the date and time ASAP so that we can avoid working that weekend. :thumbs

If it's on a Sunday I could check on any of our branches. They're open Saturday so we can't do that. There are a couple with pretty good sized parking areas and additional parking in the attached shopping centers.

Glenn

Michael

sounds good to me... please check on whats going on in that area on Jan 13.

Just read the post - I'll see what I can find out ASAP

Michael

Michael,

Keep us posted. I'm ready to help but I need to get dates.

Andrew

Sure thing...

BTW, had a flat and DT said they could not fix...would like you to check it out and probably order new rear tire for me??

Michael