NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

1st Annual Ace Phoenix Childrens Hospital Car Show

ICULUKN

I thought of a perfect idea that we can give me back.

the 1st Annual ACE Phoenix Childrens Hospital Car Show.

I have a call in the PCH foundation and should know more later this week.

I am already rounding up sponsors for this event. I am sure it will be a success.

Glenn

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICULUKN

• anmracing2

• F22trainer

• Desertdawg

Guest Chad@AZPS

What are you looking for in a sponsor? Parts, t-shirts, hats, gift certificate. Also as a sponsor, is there going to be booths or place to sell stuff or just a car show?

Chad

3,503 lbs of trouble

Also, do you have a venue scouted out yet? There is a 5 & Diner off of I10 at Warner that has a pretty good parking lot layout for a car show. I participated in a charity car show there once with the Vette, and I liked it.

My overall thoughts were to have it at the hospital... Possibly invite KNIX since they do alot with the hospital. The plan was to do a Corvette show.. and maybe invite the fellas from SECC. Judging would be participants choice, split into classes, and have trophies for 1st through 3rd with Best in Show.

As far as sponsorship, I would like to get some parts for a raffle. All proceeds would go to the hospital. If there is enough space, I will request vendors... I will follow up with the foundation tomorrow. I dont want to loose momentium.

I like the hospital idea, especially if they can bring some of the kids or other patients outdoors to show them the cars!!!

I like the hospital idea, especially if they can bring some of the kids or other patients outdoors to show them the cars!!!

That was the main idea that I had.. Chances are that some of these kids in the hospital will not be able to see cars like ours... especially if we invite SECC..

Glenn,

You know I am definately gonna' help out anyway I can on this.

Andrew

Heard back from Childrens Hospital. They said they would be willing to give us the employee parking lot. I have to fill out a bunch of forms tonight from the foundation. I am shooting for Mid January for the show.

Thank you all for your participation.

Even though I'm not in any kind of show condition...I will play.

The kids won't care what you look like...they will want to see the cars. :smilelol J/K Count me in and let us know what we can do Glenn. :thumbs Robert :burnout

2 things....

1. This is the best thing I have heard in a long time. (I am in)

2. Are the kids going to be able to go out to the cars ? (I sure hope so)

Thank you for all the support. I will keep you all posted on what happens next. I told my contact at the hospital that if possible the kids should come out and see the cars. She agreed it would be a great idea and is looking forward to working with us.