• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• RRbob

• HOXXOH

• MOTV8

Glad to hear it's back on the road with lots of new parts. :thumbs

Now keep a watch on trans temps, especially when romping on it. No WOT under 150* or over 210* and not during the 3-4 shift will keep it running for a long time.

Good on ya Dawg ...... Enjoy !!!!

nice score on the exhaust ...... i'd like to find some quad ovals to replace my eom on the roadster ... with maybe a sound sweetener as well .... for like way cheeeepppp!!

Congratulations, Dwayne.

Have fun with it!

As you can see mine is ready now too.

Thanks to Sean at Top Gear, it’s been re stalled from a 3600 to a 4000.

The fine print in the avatar says, Yank it and get off quicker.

Well I finally had time yesterday to get her home. LPM did a wonderful job taking care of the work. The tranny does just what it's supposed to do now, shift... The tranny cooler really helps, even yesterday with it only 80 degrees out. In traffic temp went to 175. Out on the open road it dropped to 135 with 70 outside temp. Anyone with an auto should look into adding one. The rear suspension now feels nice and solid. I had to laugh at how sloppy it was getting without me noticing it. Now it's rock solid. They did the upper and lower arms because all the bushings had play the passenger tierod cluncked so they replaced all those too. Thanks LPM for taking me in and getting it fixed fast. Thanks Ed at Coulter Cadillac for the cool discount off the price of a replacement transmission. And whoever swapped out Thier Z06 mufflers and rear pipes. Thanks cause I got those too :lol

"The tranny does just what it's supposed to do now, shift..."

Didnt know you were into those type Dwayne... :Dave:

Glad you're happy with the work :boobies:

Seems that someone with their mind in the gutter could have fun with this...

Well I finally had time yesterday to get her home. The tranny does just what it's supposed to do now,...

Take a walk on the wild side!

I couldn't have said it any better myself....oh wait, I did say that... Well at least I got some comments in here, even if it was about trannies.