Teh Tudor United Sports Car Championship 2014 Thread from Hell

Shifty

If their website wasn't such a POS, I could check, but IMSA.com won't do much...

Lovin' this red-flag chit....gee, what happens when you cram 67 cars on a track more suited to 40? Attrition, quickly.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• LastC3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

updates on the drivers ?

Both were admitted to Halifax Medical for observation, both were awake and alert.

If I had been a little more patient, one of teh commentators explained what happened with teh Falken Porsche and Bryan Sellers. They couldn't get teh car ready in time, so he's sitting Daytona out. Strange that there is no Twitter feed about this though...

Don't forget about transmission bearings....back on track at least, albeit 14 laps down. At least teh 4 car will score some points...

At least the DP cars scored the first 4 positions overall. Only 19 finishers spent less than an hour in the pits.

The big winners in the PC class were the Oreca FLM09 cars. They took the first 9 positions out of all 9 of the entries. :lol

PC is a "spec" class. Tried posting blurbage, and then links.....forbidden. Just as well, perhaps.

PC is a "spec" class. Tried posting blurbage, and then links.....forbidden. Just as well, perhaps.

I only mentioned that because they were all LS3 powered 430HP. aka Corvette engines.

Did we ever hear what teh mysterious "cooling system" problem was? Whatever it was took teh car out of teh race, much more than a radiator as reported. Hell, if they can swap out a gearbox in 30 minutes, I'm reasonably certain they could have dealt with a mere coolant issue, unless it was a little more devastating than GM wants to admit, like a cracked block/head, fearing that it will bleed-over to teh street car, even though teh race car still has teh LS.

Did we ever hear what teh mysterious "cooling system" problem was? Whatever it was took teh car out of teh race, much more than a radiator as reported. Hell, if they can swap out a gearbox in 30 minutes, I'm reasonably certain they could have dealt with a mere coolant issue, unless it was a little more devastating than GM wants to admit, like a cracked block/head, fearing that it will bleed-over to teh street car, even though teh race car still has teh LS.

Wowzer, you got a conspiracy/cover up allegation going there! I haven't heard a peep.

I did see Tommeh call out teh whiners...LMAO:.

"Tommy Milner@TommyMilner

.@mike_hedlund Haha - Fastest trap speed of all GTLM cars goes to? BMW. I wanna stumble upon 30hp in a race one time!"