• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• LastC3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder how much reinforcement was needed on that hood >>> man that's got to be pullin some incredible down force ....??? l

just seeing that front row shot ... looks like the Vettes have got it goin on !! at least in that arena ...

and yeah ... love that paint job !!!! Well worth the wait .........

Nice chop! Garcia was quickest in morning practice, while teh #4 is chasing an electronic gremlin.

Tommy/Olly have got to be getting pissed after last years un-reliability, and now this, even before teh season? :facepalm:

Moar vadering...

Posted Image

I have faith in Binks, they'll get that car kicking ass. Qualifying at 3:45 et?

Meanwhile, in Europe....remember I told you Larbre wants to get a C7.R? And remember I told you teh Frenchies in charge would deny them? Voila...https://www.dailysportscar.com/?p=21400

Meh, teh #4 qualified 4th, but teh #3 car didn't even qualify, with electrical issues like teh 4 car had earlier. Who wired these babies? Lucas Electrical? This chit is supposed to happen to teh Aston's....

Meh, teh #4 qualified 4th, but teh #3 car didn't even qualify, with electrical issues like teh 4 car had earlier. Who wired these babies? Lucas Electrical? This chit is supposed to happen to teh Aston's....

They did get teh car fired and out for night practice last night. But definitely not a stellar start of teh year....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edit: Here's teh blurb from Qualifying: http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/srt-viper-audi-take-daytona-gt-class-poles/

For a good chuck of teh last session, Mags was fastest in class, until getting one-upped by Matteo Maluchelli and Patrick Pilet in teh stinkin' Porsche.....

Some cool wallpaper possibilities there Dean-o! :shifter:

Got another one....Dawg should like it, you can see teh ass ends.

Posted Image

I don't get FoxS2 so I only get tomorrow's coverage. Dammit!!!

I feel ya Dawg...I had to get cable, then add Fox Sports 2....:toetap

I'm still on Dish... There's a few hours today on Fox HD. Channel 10 KSAZ, got teh DVR set!

So far....meh. Two Vipers and two Porches ahead of teh two vettes, and from teh lap times I wonder if....late in teh race....someone might get one of tehm 5 minute anti-sandbagging stops....

Is it just me, or do teh commentators suck?

I bet it would have been pretty close had IMSA not done teh BoP.

Oh, what teh hell happened to Wolf Henzler and Brian Sellers?

Don't know where Sellers is, but I think Wolf is driving for teh #44 Porsche in GTD, Magnus Racing IIRC.