• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• LastC3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unlikely that there will be payback unless they convert teh #4 car to a battering-ram package (since it's teh 3 that has a meager chance). IMSA wants to give them a weight penalty for being competitive? Fine, do it MadMax style... :skull:

That would be very amusing, just go out and start wrecking people and ruin some championship hopes.

Championship picture: http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/championships-to-be-decided-at-petit-le-mans/

I wonder if Vegas gives any odds on Garcia winning and spoiling IMSA's engineered results.

Typical NASCAR-style drama-rama build-up....I'm so sick of this chit...

Teh only thing that IMSA has done right....got Jeremy Shaw, John Hindaugh and Greg Creamer back together to run IMSA Radio....no more listening to teh NASCAR hilbillies that don't know WTF they are talking about!

Now, if we can only get rid of everything else NASCAR about teh series, and add more ALMS, life will be good again.

I saw BBV agreed with Dawg and ranted about certain teams sandbagging before teh BoP.

That's what I figured.... Fracking cheaters.

Practice #2 just ended, Briscoe did well, #3 still in p3 behind a porch and a viper. Tommeh in teh #4 was way back in p10, but ahead of teh other viper in dead last.

:lol Holee sh!t, is Rahal threatening to drop out unless they give them more BoP for next year? http://t.co/lhroWbpZpA

And #becauseVader

Dagys_-2014_316867.jpg

Dagys_-2014_316840.jpg

Dagys_-2014_316725.jpg

Dagys_-2014_316743.jpg

tusc-road-atlanta-2014-4-corvette-racing

tusc-road-atlanta-2014-58-snow-racing-po

tusc-road-atlanta-2014-55-bmw-team-rll-b

tusc-road-atlanta-2014-4-corvette-racing

tusc-road-atlanta-2014-3-corvette-racing

tusc-road-atlanta-2014-63-scuderia-corsa

tusc-road-atlanta-2014-911-porsche-north

tusc-road-atlanta-2014-3-corvette-racing

:Jake: 10 hours of Road Atlanta blenderization can produce some strange racing action, still gonna hope for catastrophic viper failures/wreckage, preferably involving Pat Long.

And 28 minutes into teh night practice and Garcia has teh #3 kicking ass in P1. Another hour to go in teh session.....

By-n3pdIEAEFCBJ.jpg

Yeah, but we've practiced pretty well all season, but when it comes to qualifying, everyone suddenly has a bunch more power...

Meh

Teh pit lane crash ended it, but this year was over long before today.

Yes, I am wasted. Thanks IMSA!