NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Teh Tudor United Sports Car Championship 2014 Thread from Hell

Shifty

I have to get excited about practice that I can't watch, since the racing sucks.

At teh end of practice 1, teh 3 car ran fastest at 1:45.613, then Falken, teh 56 Bimmer and then teh 4 car at 1:45.861.

It would be fine if this would translate to race day...

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• LastC3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like how Milner went from p10 to p4 on his last lap.

2nd session just underway with CR in p3 and p5 so far...

Ugh.

Practice 2 ends.

BMW

Ferrari

BMW

Porsche

Porsche

Porsche

Corvette

Corvette

Viper

Viper

They better watch what they say....IMSA can only do one more BoP this year to help them...again. Whassup wit teh snakes....sandbaggin?

Vader'd.

BvmnMm5IYAAYNeY.jpg

BvpLMAUIUAEIPUB.jpg

Dagys_-2014_300338.jpg

Dagys_-2014_299948.jpg

Dagys_-2014_300429.jpg

Dagys_-2014_301425.jpg

Dagys_-2014_300738.jpg

Dagys_-2014_300865.jpg

Dagys_-2014_301036.jpg

Dagys_-2014_301259.jpg

Dagys_-2014_300762.jpg

Bvqo9nqCAAACbHL.jpg

I'd like to see IMSA enforce teh "sandbag penalty" that they threatened in teh beginning of teh year...if it was teh Corvettes, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

Tell ya what....watching teh Ferrari walk past teh Corvettes after an off, should show just how bad teh BoP is... :facepalm:

IMSA's emoticon has to be :noevil: or :stooges: , I can't decide.

I'm shocked, just shocked I tell you, that Vipers and Bimmers are dominating....

Maybe I'm wrong, but are there a little less commercials? Maybe FS1 is listening, even if IMSA wont.

Jeebus, Viper wheelies to a lawn mower impersonation, then teh #4 gets punted by a Porch. It's a freaking circus....

4 car and it's bad luck... :facepalm:

I'm sure CR will be penalized for teh hit as well....

Jan makes a good point:

https://twitter.com/janmagnussen/status/503667874557595648

How does that pencil? Garcia pits from P2, has a wonderful stop....goes out P7, but everybody else has to go in too. Still P7 after everybody's stop (even if it was short, it wasn't a whole lap shorter)....something is rotten in Virginia...

Garcia keeps teh points lead....by 6.

That was ugly. Congrats to falken Wolf tho! He gave em hell.

If CR doesn't get a BoP in their favor, COTA will be teh last TUSCC race I watch. It's incredibly obvious that IMSA really wants Viper and/or Porsche to win to keep them from leaving teh series...neither of them drew penalties for teh 912 wrecking teh 4 Corvette, or teh Viper for wrecking that GTD Audi, but teh 4 car draws a stop-and-hold for getting hit?

How does that pencil? Garcia pits from P2, has a wonderful stop....goes out P7, but everybody else has to go in too. Still P7 after everybody's stop (even if it was short, it wasn't a whole lap shorter)....something is rotten in Virginia...

I paid attention...

Bomburrito and Garcia both pitted from P1 and P2 position, both take on 4 tires and fuel.exit at P6 and 7 I think...

a few laps later the other clown shoe appears in between them ..., no details on his pit....

Then the 2 M-Powaa cars and the Ferwawee pit for 7 seconds of fuel only...

I would like to have seen Wolf hold off the frenchies.

If it werent for Patsie being 1 lap down, the CR team would have successfully won the last place losers award :eek

Fuck teh BoP ....!!!

VenomOnWheels

Jeebus, Viper wheelies to a lawn mower impersonation . . .

Who knew snakes could fly.

VenomOnWheels

. . .How does that pencil? Garcia pits from P2, has a wonderful stop....goes out P7, but everybody else has to go in too. Still P7 after everybody's stop (even if it was short, it wasn't a whole lap shorter)....something is rotten in Virginia...

Neither the leading #91 Viper nor the #3 Vette pitted when the yellow flag came out with a little over an hour remaining. Stupid fuel management was the reason for the #3, Corvette team claiming that they couldn't take enough fuel to finish the race anyway. For the #91, Bill Riley was just too slow/late calling Goosens in when the pits opened, so they left him out.

...neither of them drew penalties for teh 912 wrecking teh 4 Corvette, or teh Viper for wrecking that GTD Audi, but teh 4 car draws a stop-and-hold for getting hit?

The #93 did get a drive through penalty for bumping the #35 Audi.