NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Teh Tudor United Sports Car Championship 2014 Thread from Hell

Shifty

Sure is expensive to go racing.

In other news, I read Lamborghini is making a GT3/GTD racer out of the new Huracan.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• LastC3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya, I saw that group-grope....I could give a damn about the heads-up-ass crew...they had better lighten the load on teh Vettes, or they might as well race teh semi-rigs....

Finally, a bit of relief....

http://www.imsa.com/sites/default/files/uploads/Comp.%20Bulletin%20%2314-125.pdf

Not where it was, but better than teh last few races....

I'll take it. Shit, 15 kg off us and 25 added to BMW is fuggin hilarious. Don't know if teh restrictor increase is worth the paper it's written on, but that is a question better asked of Mr. Parker.

Does this mean you're watching teh race now Marc?

Finally, a bit of relief....

http://www.imsa.com/sites/default/files/uploads/Comp.%20Bulletin%20%2314-125.pdf

Not where it was, but better than teh last few races....

I'll take it. Shit, 15 kg off us and 25 added to BMW is fuggin hilarious. Don't know if teh restrictor increase is worth the paper it's written on, but that is a question better asked of Mr. Parker.

Does this mean you're watching teh race now Marc?

Yeah, though without any adjustments to teh Vipers, it's pretty obvious who IMSA wants to win 2014.

At least now there is a small chance.....it still blows me away how CR is still heavier than Viper, with a 5.5 engine vs an 8 liter....redickerous!!

I'm bummed-out:

• I'll be in a meeting on Friday, so I can't watch live qualifying at COTA.
  • The race is only being carried on Fox Sports 2, so I had to upgrade my Dish coverage in order watch the race on Saturday.
  • I'm going to be in First Aid training on Saturday, so I can't watch the race anyway. Note to self: set-up the DVR.
  • America's Top 250 Dish package adds a crap-pile more movie channels, so my wife will likely fill-up the DVR with recordings before Saturday anyway.

Oh well. I feel much better now. Thanks for listening.

Ya need teh hopper (pronounced HOPP-A)

2 gigs of storage, I have like 40 movies and 50 shows recorded and it's only used about 25% of the storage...

Ya need teh hopper (pronounced HOPP-A)

2 gigs of storage, I have like 40 movies and 50 shows recorded and it's only used about 25% of the storage...

Teh rest is allocated for pron and Aussie V8 racing reruns? :boobies:

No FoxSports 2 here either, so I'm counting on Dale and Marc to keep us posted on teh WEC race action.

Preview blurbage for your perusal: http://www.sportscarillustrated.com/News_2014/O/news14O_1433.html

Just checked timing and vettes are sucking hind teats....9th and 11th in TUSCC practice and 5th in WEC practice.

I blame Pat Long.

How did they qualify last year, do you recall?

They qualified 2nd & 3rd behind Joey Handjob according to last years thread. And then won that beotch.

If I recall right, they practiced like chit though...but, this is my memory....wait, what're we talking about?

********PLEASE NO SPOILERS***********

The person covering for me tomorrow's husband, just had a heart attack, so I'll be working and unable to watch the race live. Hopefully Fox replays it, or IMSA re-streams it.