NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Teh Tudor United Sports Car Championship 2014 Thread from Hell

Shifty

Final tuscc practice underway. They had one vette as high as p5 in teh morning practice.

Teh WEC entry was up to p3 iirc ....

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• LastC3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TUSCC: Qualified p8 & p10

They need to find some speed, teh three factory porches and a viper were putting in teh quickest laps.

^^this

Tommy could only muster p7 out of 7, over 2 seconds slower than teh polesitting Ferrari in WEC.

Tuscc pole porch loses all times due to no roof camera, everyone moves up one.

Most awesome vadering skills mr. hippy :cool:

Do you think a bit of dogging by teh CR team was in play?

Teh BoP was lighter and yet we is slower ???? WtehF ...

Most awesome vadering skills mr. hippy :cool:

Do you think a bit of dogging by teh CR team was in play?

Absolutely NOT. What would teh point be, there are no more adjustments coming, all cards should be on teh table.

We can only hope that they didn't have teh set-up right....BTW, some of those umbrella girls are re-runs-not that I mind of course...

Absolutely NOT. What would teh point be, there are no more adjustments coming, all cards should be on teh table.

Well then I think the others were faking it before the last adjustment.

Well then I think the others were faking it before the last adjustment.

:rolf

:at wits end: Recockulous race. Can't imagine teh WEC race will be any better since those guys are even faster.

:facepalm::facepalm:

:sucks: Thus teh re-runs of teh boobage.

I'd caught enough hints here and there....I'm not even going to bother watching, I need to keep my blood pressure down. This about sums up my interest in TUDOR, what a shame, all teh tools in teh world available to them, and they fekk it up so bad that they'll lose it all.

Fehan, again waffling on future WEC races for CR: http://www.racer.com/wec-le-mans/item/109066-wec-corvette-racing-open-to-more-rounds

Only slightly interesting since ESM and others are jumping off teh IMSA sinking ship and heading to FIA WEC already....

2014-COTA-FIA-WEC-Photo-GM-1.jpg

:Jake: And CR is reporting teh return of Ryan Briscoe as the third driver at Petit Le Mans, but for BOTH C7.R's!!!

I guess Robin Liddell is unavoidably detained or just sucked too bad to be asked back?

I'm not one to give up, but IMSA/TUDOR really screwed teh pooch, just as we thought they would....I've lost a good deal of interest in teh whole series, and from what I understand teh WEC has their own BoP clusterfekk problems too. I just hope that GM doesn't decide to bail all together, and pull teh plug on road racing.