Gila Bend Cruise and BBQ #12

Desertdawg

OK, just looked at my schedule for March and it appears that I'm off, but no guarantee's at this time. I'd like to make it this year.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Extender32

• LastC3

• TheCMSH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Little over a month togo, and a little over 40 signed up.... Jammye said thats enough!

I'm going to ignore her :wife:

post-19-0-85344900-1391457796_thumb.jpg post-19-0-75660600-1391457844_thumb.jpg post-19-0-51248200-1391457877_thumb.jpg I thought maybe for those who hadn't been to a Gila Bend BBQ I'd post a couple pics of how awesome 100 Vettes is.

just to help you out Eddie ..... Can't wait to use the new panoramic on my I phone this year for this shot .....

post-1098-0-44186300-1391472389_thumb.jp

Do I have to sit in the kids corner again?

Is the beast running, or will it be by then?

Its not only running but I put on a newly painted front and rear bumper. I am waiting on 2 things.

2 New O2 Sensors because its way off and I think at least one is dead from the coolant fun.

2 New Center Caps for the new rims but they have now sent me a full set of the wrong ones... just got a package today of the wrong ones again but there is another package coming on Friday so maybe they realized the error this time and sent me the right ones... I hope so.

Oh and a good bath but other than that she runs and is eager to get back on the road. Time for emissions, some resonators and some drive time!

Add 2 more, Julies son and Daughter-in-law want to tag along so we'll have both our cars out for the fun and festivities.

Its not only running but I put on a newly painted front and rear bumper. I am waiting on 2 things.

2 New O2 Sensors because its way off and I think at least one is dead from the coolant fun.

2 New Center Caps for the new rims but they have now sent me a full set of the wrong ones... just got a package today of the wrong ones again but there is another package coming on Friday so maybe they realized the error this time and sent me the right ones... I hope so.

Oh and a good bath but other than that she runs and is eager to get back on the road. Time for emissions, some resonators and some drive time!

Come over to Freddy's Thursday night?

Come over to Freddy's Thursday night?

Not this Thursday but next Thursday sure! Chey and I will both come over!

So far from Yuma

Joe & Cyndi Mitchell

Rich & Esther Welch

JR & Donna Pachl

Dave & Sherry Champagne

Michael & Ruth Christensen

Floyd & Lynda Ford

Willie & Sharon DeHate

Janie Robinson

Jerry & Mary Alexander

Gordon Oram & Doris Curtis

Mike & Mary Leitchman

Bob & Terri Berner

So far from Yuma

Joe & Cyndi Mitchell

Rich & Esther Welch

JR & Donna Pachl

Dave & Sherry Champagne

Floyd & Lynda Ford

Willie & Sharon DeHate

Janie Robinson

Jerry & Mary Alexander

Mike & Mary Leitchman

Bob & Terri Berner

I was at Freddy's last night and you were not. I only saw a few people I knew lol.

So far from Yuma

Joe & Cyndi Mitchell

Rich & Esther Welch

JR & Donna Pachl

Dave & Sherry Champagne

Floyd & Lynda Ford

Willie & Sharon DeHate

Janie Robinson

Jerry & Mary Alexander

Mike & Mary Leitchman

Bob & Terri Berner

Rich, are you now the Ambassador to Yuma? Are these folks ACE members on here? They need to get on the web and join ACE to attend. PLEASE!

Thanks

Would love to make it this year , but Debs Transplant is iffy now so we will probably be unable as she can't be in crowds ( and you will have a great crowd ) . Hope you all have a great time and all the corvettes will like being together.