NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Kick Off the New Year Corvettes & Caffeine Jan 4th

Rick T

Are they doing corvettes and caffeine on Jan 4?

Yes, see you there. I'm also planning on going to the Pavilions that afternoon for Corvette Saturday.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Eddie44

• old yeller

• suprone

I was going to make this C&C but my buddy wouldn't let me use all of his detail supplies. I could buy my own stuff, but that's not as fun and cost money. I'm on a tight budget lately and currently accepting gas donations so I can go tomorrow....PLEASE HELP!!!!

Guest badbobs95

I was going to make this C&C but my buddy wouldn't let me use all of his detail supplies. I could buy my own stuff, but that's not as fun and cost money. I'm on a tight budget lately and currently accepting gas donations so I can go tomorrow....PLEASE HELP!!!!

You are so full of crap. See ya in a few! I've got a quarter somewhere. :boobies:

I'll be there! Bringing something real special for everyone too ;)

If its hookers and blow, I'm in!

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Guest badbobs95

Good seeing so many people there today. Lots of C-7's.

Oh ya, 9 or 10 including Mikey's new vert. This had to be the best turnout ever. I counted around 150 Corvettes and they were still coming and going at 10:00. What a great time. Met some new people and passed out some ACE cards too. :photo::spinin::Score-101010:

What the hell is wrong with this guy? image.jpg
Robert, is your car running?

JLs Mistress

What the hell is wrong with this guy? image.jpg
Robert, is your car running?

Ouch did that hurt Robert