Rick T

Make Sure You Are There

Don't Miss The

First Event of the New Year

Corvettes & Caffeine

Saturday, January 4th

7 AM to 1

1 AM

Come and enjoy some coffee and donuts with other Corvette enthusiasts at Performance Arizona's monthly Saturday morning event.

Scottsdale Road between Thomas and MacDowell

Each event has more and more ACE members. Come join the fun.

Please make sure you rsvp ( www.corvettesandcaffeine.com ) so we save a donut, bagel and coffee for you.

The weather is just right for a morning cruise to Scottsdale and what could be better than free coffee.

Special Note: The afternoon of January 4th is also Russo Steele's special event at the Scottsdale Pavillions. Enjoy Corvettes & Caffeine in the morning and the Pavillions in the afternoon. A great way to kick off 2014.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Eddie44

• old yeller

• suprone

I missed one time and have regreted it. Lost my parking place, the donut that had my name on it no longer has my name on it!

Hooters by the Pavillions opens @ 1100 hours. Thinking about going there after this event.

I can't get up to drive there in the dark, so I went there at noon today to beat the crowd. Parking was easy, but there were no donuts.

I'm gonna try and make it for a bit. See how the better half is before I can commit for sure though.

Guest badbobs95

In

You don't have to be so wordy! Just say what's on your mind. I think you could have said that with way fewer words! Next time, don't get so excited. :twak: