• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Eddie44

• old yeller

• suprone

I would like to come to coffee dec 7th need info. From 101 & 10 (west valley area) thanks. Corvette Lyn

Come east on the 10 til it turns into the 202. Continue to Rural. Get off and go north to Oak St (1/2 mile north of McDowell). The place is on the west side just north of Oak.

Guest badbobs95

I would like to come to coffee dec 7th need info. From 101 & 10 (west valley area) thanks. Corvette Lyn

Come east on teh 10 til it turns into teh 202. Continue to Rural. Get off and go north to Oak St (1/2 mile north of McDowell). teh place is on teh west side just north of Oak.

Hey Eddie, did you get up early or stay up late? And what is going on with THE word THE?

Good seeing you all today. Had fun. If anyone has any good pictures of Grape from the you know what, send them my way please. mdstromquist@yahoo.com Would love to have a few. I took some video but not pictures. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Good seeing you all today. Had fun. If anyone has any good pictures of Grape from the you know what, send them my way please. mdstromquist@yahoo.com Would love to have a few. I took some video but not pictures. Wish I could have stayed longer.

It was great seeing some peeps I hadn't seen in a spell!

Post the video!

Guest badbobs95

It was great seeing some peeps I hadn't seen in a spell!

Post the video!

You must be talking about me! That was a gas. Had to be well over 100 Corvettes. Hard to say when people come and go all morning. :circle:

I know there was more than one camera there but if you took one or two, yes please. Video is in the works. I will post when uploaded to youtube when it's done though.

I know there was more than one camera there but if you took one or two, yes please. Video is in the works. I will post when uploaded to youtube when it's done though.

I sent you 2 Mark.

It's always good to see y'all, couldn't stay too long, but had a great time & got to say hi to alot of peeps I havnt gotten to see lately! We'll see ya again real soon, next time maybe my battery will hold out long enough to actually bring the Vette, lol!! Joe

Thanks for the Video Mark . I am sorry I missed out on this event really planned on being there ....

Great time! Had I known that shoot was happening I could have brought one of the really crazy vettes at the shop. Oh well next yr :)

Okay, they blocked my video. I will take out the sound and repost it if you want. What butt holes.

What! Cuz' of the music! Take out the sound, Make it black and white Oh wait! Will put Bob in a black cape, Top Hat and curled up mustache! Idiots! It's still Bad Ass!

Yes 'cause of the music. EMI owns the rights from what they told me. I am re-editing it and will update the post when available. Hope this music doesn't get it blocked too.

WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!

Sorry I left early. My video is redone and should stay for a while I hope. I just edited my post with it in it.

I had a 5 hour long ASQ certification test from 8-1. It sucked and not how I wanted to spend a Saturday morning.

Guest badbobs95

I had a 5 hour long ASQ certification test from 8-1. It sucked and not how I wanted to spend a Saturday morning.

:whoopdeedo: Does this mean we can now asq you a lot of questions? :ack: :rimshot:

If there are pictures which need to be in the Basement they better DAMN WELL GET THERE SOON

Nope, that's the only one that I know of, oh wait, there are the topless pics too.

Guest badbobs95

If there are pictures which need to be in the Basement they better DAMN WELL GET THERE SOON

That's the best he could do, sorry. :boobies:

• 3 weeks later...