• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• roneva

• 1jester

• JLs Mistress

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for the number of people from ace that was showing up, I didn't see many ace shirTs there.obviously, many of our members belong to other Corvette ClubS but there was comment there that they did not feel they were getting much support from Valley ClubS. I did recognize a few other cars in the parking lot from ACE.I hope we all try to support other clubs fundraisers.

wickedfastvette

for the number of people from ace that was showing up, I didn't see many ace shirTs there.obviously, many of our members belong to other Corvette ClubS but there was comment there that they did not feel they were getting much support from Valley ClubS. I did recognize a few other cars in the parking lot from ACE.I hope we all try to support other clubs fundraisers.

Ton of us enter the September show every year and that is for charity............In fact we won greatest club participation last year.

Same day as the Chapman Sweethearts show and that's a big one, folks are going to choose, whatcha gonna do?

I just want to thank all you Ace'holes for welcoming me and Denise yesterday at the event. I know we are currently Vette-Less but we are working on that - we had a great time and felt very welcomed.

I will have a photo show of the Corvettes at the Rock event shortly. I am still receiving photos... And will post in the next day or so... Lyn

Ton of us enter the September show every year and that is for charity............In fact we won greatest club participation last year.

YES... you did win. It will probably happen again this year!!!

Thanks to everyone who came to Corvettes at the Rock! It was a great day for everyone.

For the photo show click here: Corvettes at the Rock

Thanks and see you at our car show in September!!!

Lyn

wickedfastvette

Thanks to everyone who came to Corvettes at the Rock! It was a great day for everyone.

For the photo show click here: Corvettes at the Rock

Thanks and see you at our car show in September!!!

Lyn

Thanks for sharing the pics Lynn! And yes you will see us in September, you guys put on a hell of a show!