• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• roneva

• 1jester

• JLs Mistress

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay everyone... we are getting closer to the date. We need to get an accurate head count. We need to get the food ordered. Please email me if you are in. I will need your name(s) and how many you have coming. In the subject line put ROCK. My email is Ldelano@cableone.net or send me a PM. Thanks, Lyn

JLs Mistress

Lyn it says "email invalid address" ?

We would not miss this event John and Carol Ledger > JLs Mistress

Lyn it says "email invalid address" ? We would not miss this event John and Carol Ledger > JLs Mistress

Not sure why it is not working... this IS my email address. You can also send me a PM (which I added).

In, praying we make this! Last year we had problems. Looked like you guys had a great time.

I'm going Marc. You should go. Let's get back in this club!

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out we're headed to the dunes that weekend to use one of our other toys.

Sorry we'll miss ya'll

Turns out we're headed to the dunes that weekend to use one of our other toys. Sorry we'll miss ya'll

Sounds like a fun time either way! Have a good time....!

Guest badbobs95

It's not a club dam it!

We don't know what the hell it is! :facepalm: Wendy and I are going so we can say we went and Marco didn't! He's missing a few marbles anyway and he's not exactly ageing gracefully. :crazyphil: Have you seen him lately?

:crayon:

• 2 weeks later...

I will get there a little late. My car is supposed to be in the Wickenburg parade in the morning.

I will get there a little late. My car is supposed to be in the Wickenburg parade in the morning.

Not a problem. It goes until late afternoon 4 or 5.

Guest badbobs95

Any meet up places or just drive to the Rock?

We need a better place to meet so I suggest this. Go north on the 101 and exit at McDowell. Turn left and go about 1/4 mile and you'll see a big building on the left that's for sale. Used to be a car dealership. Easy to get back of the freeway and stay together. What say you goof balls?

We need a better place to meet so I suggest this. Go north on the 101 and exit at McDowell. Turn left and go about 1/4 mile and you'll see a big building on the left that's for sale. Used to be a car dealership. Easy to get back of the freeway and stay together. What say you goof balls?

Something that might be helpful would be to say which 101/McDowell you're talking about.(East or West).

Guest badbobs95

Something that might be helpful would be to say which 101/McDowell you're talking about.(East or West).

Silly me! East side for sure. And how about 11:00? That will get us there around 12:00. I can't stay there all day. I have other things to do like eat, drink, and watch TV! :ack:

Guest badbobs95

I believe some of us are meeting at Dennys on I17 and Bell road at 9:15 am. Then cruising up from there. If anyone wants to Join.

9:15? This isn't breakfast! Unless you're eating breakfast at Denny's then going up for lunch. Just playin with ya. I only need 2 hours between meals!

I believe some of us are meeting at Dennys on I17 and Bell road at 9:15 am. Then cruising up from there. If anyone wants to Join.

9:15? This isn't breakfast! Unless you're eating breakfast at Denny's then going up for lunch. Just playin with ya. I only need 2 hours between meals!
We should get a head count on the Denny's meeting. That way we can wait on the slow cars!

We should get a head count on the Denny's meeting. That way we can wait on the slow cars![/quote

Yea

We should get a head count on the Denny's meeting. That way we can wait on the slow cars!
Bobs meeting us?

Guest badbobs95

I'll do my best to be there. I have another AM appt. so may be a little late. So save a seat for one!

We can do dat! See ya there. :Dude: