NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

3rd Annual Corvettes at the Rock at Black Canyon City

vette4lyn

Our 3rd Annual Corvettes at the Rock event is on February 16th from 11-5pm. We had over 200 Corvettes last year and expect even more this year! Come join the fun! Lots of free raffle prizes!!! Location is Black Canyon City at Rock Springs Cafe.

Hosted by Prescott Vette Sette Corvette Club. See Flyer for details.

Hope to see many of the there...

Lyn

post-612-0-02826400-1385755606_thumb.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• roneva

• 1jester

• JLs Mistress

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In, praying we make this! Last year we had problems. Looked like you guys had a great time.

Glad you will all be joining us again for the 3rd annual. Will be another good one! Llyn

Guest badbobs95

In, praying we make this! Last year we had problems. Looked like you guys had a great time.

We did! Mainly because you weren't there. :Score-101010: I can't stand myself. :ahhhh:

We did! Mainly because you weren't there. :Score-101010: I can't stand myself. :ahhhh:
Toooo Funny!!!

Toooo Funny!!!

Lynn, please don't humor him, he's bad enough without it!! :facepalm:

Toooo Funny!!!
Lynn, please don't humor him, he's bad enough without it!! :facepalm:
Sorry Larry.... he was hilarious! Guess you had to be there!!! Sorry for the late reply, in SoCal right now. Home soon. Lyn

I will ask for a headcount so we have a more updated number shortly before the date. Need to know for the food supply. Lyn

• 3 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95

I'm .in for 2 pEeps

You're not gunna drive the new one are ya MIKEY? I know how you hate to show off. :wacked:

If you want to drive your C5, I'll break in the new one for ya!!! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Gosh, everybody is such a comedian! So funny I forget to laugh most of the time.

I'm .in for 2 pEeps

You're not gunna drive the new one are ya MIKEY? I know how you hate to show off. :wacked: If you want to drive your C5, I'll break in the new one for ya!!! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin: [/quotesure, no problem.