• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to see closer/clearer pics, but it looks a little "lite" on teh graphics from what I can tell....

Well look at what they had to work with... at least the C6 was a good looking design to build off of :lol

I just read the graphics are 'lite' because Compuware dropped their sponsorship deal....

I like teh C7r....quite a bit, but it seems kind of dull. They should have hired Andy Blackmore to design teh graphics...

I just read the graphics are 'lite' because Compuware dropped their sponsorship deal....

Zowie! I wonder what that's about? Seems to me that as successful at CR is, picking up another sponsor would be a piece of cake....

From what I've found out so far, Compuware's CEO retired last year, and they've been having financial difficulties, so....

Did you fellas see teh crap viewing schedule for Daytona? Christ....

Also, Jeremy Shaw and John Hindaugh/Radio LeMans aren't commentating, what a mistake....

:lolfail:

I did. :lol I also saw that they JUST put that together. Today. Less than two weeks from teh race! I forecasted...forecast?...major fustercluckage with this merger and it's only getting started.

I tell you one thing, they better borrow some cabbage from NASCAR and make it right quickly, or they will lose a pile of fans....

Once again forbidden 403....

IMSA released teh BoP adjustments....find it for yourselves.

Sorry....it pisses me off. Oh well, it's just about time to kill this thread, and move on with teh 2014 TUSCC thread! :shifter: