Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More blurbage:

· Corvette Racing has had a productive Roar Before The 24 test, logging more miles and data with their brand-new C7.Rs. Program manager Doug Fehan gave RACER his assessment of the progress they've made and revealed an interesting nugget on the car's camo testing livery.

“We're here primarily to work on durability and reliability,” he said. “Without that, you've got nothing and it doesn't matter how fast you go. So we're paying a lot of attention to that. We've got a whole book to write on chassis and aero. All in all, it's been helpful being here, but for comparisons with our C7.Rs to the other cars at this point, it's hard to tell. We'll go out, run a fast lap, then everyone else in our class is careful not to go any faster. You know how that game goes. You always expect that. It's too early to judge who brought what, but it's safe to say everyone has made improvements.”

The Corvettes have run at the test in their camo vinyl wrap, and the proper livery is set to be revealed next week at the North American International Auto Show. Fehan revealed no livery work will be required after the test – the C7.Rs have been running with them the whole time. “If you look at the bodywork seams you can see the yellow. We knew we wouldn't have time after the test to do it, so we did the cars before the test and wrapped them with the camo. All we have to do is peel it off when we get back!”

I was going to post teh cut and paste article about teh CR being P1 and P2, but, once again, I'm denied...

Link it man, hook a brutha up. There's a trick to vadering pix from them. Its easier to just link to their gallery though.

....The Corvettes are blowing by us. One went by me and they lifted as they went past—I heard them lift—so they didn't go by too fast.

If you don't want to hear them lift, then learn to drive faster.......

....The Corvettes are blowing by us. One went by me and they lifted as they went past—I heard them lift—so they didn't go by too fast.

I'm surprised he could hear them lift over teh sniveling...

^^this

Or sandbag and whine, and then get a 'waiver' for your jalopy!

I had to go vadering to get even for them messing with Shifter.

"So...Binks, what's with this Briscoe guy?"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

^^Check Don Panoz jamming Binks to see the livery under the camo wrap! Nice yeller door wells...

Nice, looks like they come with GPS there in the middle...

I think that's the "radar" screen...

Oh good then, I didn't want them to end up in Duncan or someplace like that!

Oh good then, I didn't want them to end up in Duncan or someplace like that!

From what I understand, if they take a weight-adjustment, it will be in teh form of ground-to-sniveler missles...so...

Go to Racer.com, IMSA has announced BoP adjustments....I'd love to post teh article, or even a link, but, you know....

Go to Racer.com, IMSA has announced BoP adjustments....I'd love to post teh article, or even a link, but, you know....

Well hell...I can't help either on the issue!!! That dreaded 404 erroe crap!!!

Just saw teh C7.r minus teh camo.........meh.

Mostly yeller, black on the hood center, and they just added a silverish strip on the front quarters. Someone should get fired.