NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Teh Official Tudor United Sports Car Championship "pre-season" post

Shifty

It's a picture kind of day....first teh Yeller Jake!

Posted Image

And now introducing teh #3 and #4 C7.Rs.....teh red mirrors are to identify teh GTLM class cars in teh USCC FYI:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we all would. Hell I'm still trying to figure out who's driving! Another Bleekemolen and Emmanuel Collard just signed with SRT.

I'm fairly certain they have made their choices at this point, just haven't announced them yet....

So, I'm not penciling this right.....

If teh Roar afore teh 24 is January 3rd through teh 5th, and teh Detroit Auto Show doesn't start until mid-January, does this mean that teh C7r's won't be at teh Roar, or will they be there in their pajamas?

I imagine they won't miss teh Roar, but don't get yer hopes up to see teh new livery, they'll save that for the Detroit show and Z06 reveal.....

I imagine they won't miss teh Roar, but don't get yer hopes up to see teh new livery, they'll save that for the Detroit show and Z06 reveal.....

Some dood at Ferrari says they may develop a prototype class car for WEC/Le Mans. I bet Audi hands them their asses if they do.

BTW, Allan McNish just retired.

What....teh....f***? BOOM CR sez Robin Liddell and Ryan Briscoe are third drivers for Daytona & Sebring, Jordan Taylor and Richard Westbrook will step in for Le Mans only.

Maybe they are looking for permenent drivers in Liddell and Briscoe, Taylor and Westbrook will always be headlining in another series. .???

Maybe....maybe tehy couldn't get who tehy wanted, and decided to slot Westbrook and Taylor back in the car for the all important 24 hours of Lemons.

Speaking of lemons, Pat Long gets Joerg Bergermeistermeister back to make up for his shoddy driving:

http://www.imsa.com/articles/porsche-factory-drivers-named-tudor-championship