NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

KOOL FM Car Show October 19th! Westgate

JLs Mistress

Larry,

Do you have any guidance for where to enter and park for those of us who are just spectators?

If memory serves me correctly (doubtful) seems like there was plenty of parking just south of Glendale Ave in the Westgate parking. I believe the ACEholes and other vettes will be parked on the north side of the theater if I understood Nancy correctly. Of course I have no idea how big the show will be this year and I didn't ask Nancy that either. The first time I went there were 1200-1500 cars. The last time I went there were about 300 cars. See you sometime Saturday!! Whatever you do, don't bring any of your sweet BUNS to the show; we don't want to cause a riot!! :laughing gut bustin:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• JLs Mistress

• Chameleon

• Dave64

Great show with over 500 cars of all types. We only had 4 ACEholes enter the show and we took 2 awards. Dave64 got a top 2 award in the C1/C2 class and I got a top 2 award in the C4 class. There were probably 25-30 vettes in the 5 vette classes. Great music and vendors. Donna showed up (without her sweet buns) and paid us a visit--thanks Donna. On to the next show tomorrow morning!!

Good goin Larry and Dave!

And THX for the pics Donna...That El Camino with the Luke F-16 mural on th eside is neat!

At the car show I was at today, someone told me that the final count for registered participants at the KOOL FM show was over 800. Great show!!

Great show with over 500 cars of all types. We only had 4 ACEholes enter the show and we took 2 awards. Dave64 got a top 2 award in the C1/C2 class and I got a top 2 award in the C4 class. There were probably 25-30 vettes in the 5 vette classes. Great music and vendors. Donna showed up (without her sweet buns) and paid us a visit--thanks Donna. On to the next show tomorrow morning!!

Congrats Larry! I didn't know they had awards for converted Yugo's that look like C4's :smilelol !

Good goin Larry and Dave!

And THX for the pics Donna...That El Camino with the Luke F-16 mural on th eside is neat!

I talked with the owner of that El Camino. He said the painter that did the accent color added the F-16 mural as a surprise 'bonus' on the paint job. Very cool!

• 4 weeks later...