• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• JLs Mistress

• Chameleon

• Dave64

Says group parking for clubs. Will ACE try to park together or just go willy nilly?

To be on the safe side, we should probably try and go in together, depending upon how many of us are going.

I have gone ahead and sent Nancy an email asking her how many cars we need to bring to get good reserved parking spaces for ACEholes. When she gets back to me, I'll pass the info on and see if we can meet her requirements.

Nancy has already answered my email and said that she wants to park all the cars according to their class so that the corvettes will be parked together. I told her I would get her a car count before the show so that the ACEholes can park together in the corvette section. I've asked John to put a list on the first post of this thread so we can get an accurate count. So anyone planning on going need to post up.

We need a head count ,who's going ... I will add you to the list in the first post.... Larry is trying to get some parking for the ACE crew but Nancy wants a head count of how many Vettes are going....

We need a head count ,who going ... I will add you to the list in the first post.... Larry is trying to get some parking for the ACE crew but Nancy wants a head count of how many Vettes are going....

thanks!

Is it worth going to? I have the form printed off but haven't sent it in yet. Gotta be real picky on what I take days off for this time of year.

JLs Mistress

going ????

C4orce2

c4blast

Dave64

Cu4L8R

Smokin Aces

BillD

Meet at Cabela's by 7:15 and leave there shortly thereafter so we get to the show by 7:30. She also said the best way to get in for us will be to go down 95th Ave into Westgate instead of 93rd Ave. Since we have an entire row and I told her we hope to have up to 10 cars, we need to get some more ACEholes to sign up. If we have more than 10 I'll let her know.

• 2 weeks later...

Are we going to meet somewhere so we can go in together?

We probably should. Show starts at 9 so I would think we would want to be at the show by 8. Since I'm coming from the east side, one of you guys on the west side that is familiar with the Westgate area, should choose where we should meet up by around 7:45 in the Westgate area to go in together.

We could meet right across the street at Cabela's if you would like. I don't know if that"s closer than you folks want.

Works for me. Let's try this:

Meet in the SW parking lot of Cabela's around 7:45, leaving at 7:55 to get in the show at 8:00.

I will send an email to Nancy to see if that timing is OK and whether we are to enter the show off of 93rd or 95th Ave. I will update this post with what I find out from her.

We could meet right across the street at Cabela's if you would like. I don't know if that"s closer than you folks want.

Works for me. Let's try this:

Meet in the SW parking lot of Cabela's around 7:45, leaving at 7:55 to get in the show at 8:00.

I will send an email to Nancy to see if that timing is OK and whether we are to enter the show off of 93rd or 95th Ave. I will update this post with what I find out from her.

updated

Okay guys, I just talked to Nancy and got the final scoop. She is saving an entire row for ACE and will have it marked when we get there. However, she wants us there earlier than 8. She would like to have us there at least by 7:30 so she knows how many spots we don't need that she can put other vettes in.

So John, please change the meeting info on the first post so that everyone knows that we should be at Cabela's by 7:15 and leave there shortly thereafter so we get to the show by 7:30. She also said the best way to get in for us will be to go down 95th Ave into Westgate instead of 93rd Ave. Since we have an entire row and I told her we hope to have up to 10 cars, we need to get some more ACEholes to sign up. If we have more than 10 I'll let her know.

Thx again for your help John!

Just 2 days till the Kool FM show. Should be a great show and we need more ACEholes to participate and help us represent ACE!! As far as I can tell we have 1 C2, 1 C5 and 4 C4s going. With all the C5s and C6s in our group surely we can come up with 3 or 4 more ACEholes. Post up if you want to be in the show. Hopefully I will need to call Nancy and tell her we have more than 10 cars going. Should be a great day for a great show!! :bananaparty:

Well I'm thinking of putting the Vette inn n takin my jeep to the lunch anyone is welcome to do the same. I'm heading back to the show after that. Atlest tests the plan so far.

One day till the show. Post up if you want to go. Look forward to seeing the ACEholes in the show and those just showing up later to see the cars!!