OK we need a head count so who all going ..post up I will add you to the list

Going

C4orce2

c4blast

Dave64

Cu4L8R

Smokin Aces

BillD

Meet at Cabela's by 7:15 and leave there shortly thereafter so we get to the show by 7:30. She also said the best way to get in for us will be to go down 95th Ave into Westgate instead of 93rd Ave. Since we have an entire row and I told her we hope to have up to 10 cars, we need to get some more ACEholes to sign up. If we have more than 10 I'll let her know.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• JLs Mistress

• Chameleon

• Dave64

I'm going as usual. I contacted Nancy and told her the event flier posted on Crusin' AZ and Desertcruisers did not include the list of the 50 classes. On the registration form it asks for the class you want to enter your car in so we need to see the list. She responded that they would get the list posted up soon, but that she thinks there are 4 or 5 corvette classes. We may not know what the classes are until we get there.

Guest badbobs95

I'm going as usual. I contacted Nancy and told her the event flier posted on Crusin' AZ and Desertcruisers did not include the list of the 50 classes. On the registration form it asks for the class you want to enter your car in so we need to see the list. She responded that they would get the list posted up soon, but that she thinks there are 4 or 5 corvette classes. We may not know what the classes are until we get there.

I just found out there are classes for all generations except C4's. All C4's are excluded from all car shows from now on! :blur: Now, what are you gunna do, tell us some lady flashed you at a red light? :boobies:

:LolLol::bananaparty::bananaparty::bounce017:

All C4's are excluded from all car shows from now on!

I'm not surprised!! I guess the other generation vettes are feed up with getting beat by the "throw away generation" C4s!!! :laughing gut bustin:

FINE...I just won't go!

I feel your pain Michael! I'm not going either!

Of course, that's Petit Le Mans, so....

Isn't that the same 3rd Saturday of the month when Nancy Perry does the car show in downtown Glendale??? LOL

And also the show on 67th/Bell? Sounds like she has a full schedule.

...over 50 classes - but we couldn't come up with a C4 class. WTF OVR :galletos: ?

That's only in Bob's dreams. There will be a class that includes C4s!

Guest badbobs95

...over 50 classes - but we couldn't come up with a C4 class. WTF OVR :galletos: ?

I'm just playin with Larry cause he's so much fun to screw with. :twak:

Thanks for telling everyone about us; thought we were going to keep it a secret! :twak:

Thanks for telling everyone about us; thought we were going to keep it a secret! :twak:

You guys need to get a room. :lol

Well, now there is a conundrum. I have an old beater Camaro that would probably do well at the car show, but the ACE Lunch is the same day. Decisions, decisions...

Well, now there is a conundrum. I have an old beater Camaro that would probably do well at the car show, but the ACE Lunch is the same day. Decisions, decisions...

Parker remove the word probably I have seen this car ......

correction

I have an old beater Camaro that would do well at the car show, but the ACE Lunch is the same day. Decisions, decisions...

I just sent Nancy P another email re the classes for the show. If they decide not to post the list of 50+ classes, I will simply register the "day of show" so I can then see the list and make sure I put my car in the correct class. I assume most car show guys will do the same if the list is not posted. That will only slow down the registration process at the show since most people will be registering "day of show" instead of pre-registering. If they do post the list I will let everyone know. I have seen this show as small as 200 cars and as big as 1,500 cars. You never know.

Just heard back from Nancy. She will get the list posted as soon as she can. In the meantime she said the list will include one class for C1s and C2s combined, and separate classes for C3s, C4s (contrary to babbob's wishes), C5s and C6s, for a total of 5 vette classes. I told her eventually she will need to add a separate class for the C7s. When the list is posted I will let you all know so you can pre-register if you want to.

Interesting split on the Camaro classes. Usually it is 1st Gen, 2nd/3rd Gen, 4th Gen and 5th Gen. This one seems to go by year instead of generation, splitting same generations into different classes. Think I will pass.

I registered for this a couple weeks ago, but haven't heard anything from them.

You probably won't, very few car shows ever send any type of acknowledgment of your registration. Should be a great show!

I'm thinking about entering the "Under Construction" class, just to get the T-shirt and a few laughs. I could display my new set of syncro rings for a Muncie 4-speed along with a picture of a '65 GTO that I'd like to buy some day. They're perfect and have no scratches or discoloration whatsoever. Hey, you gotta start somewhere.

So I can put out the Brake Calipers saying I am in the process of thinking about powder coating the building of my next Corvette ????