• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JLs Mistress

• C4orce2

• Cu4L8R

• alz toy

Guest badbobs95

That was weird when this guy, Howard pulls up in Blacky. He bought it two weeks ago from the guy I sold it to. Big Pappa will be glad to know Howard removed almost all of the yellow stickers! The other guy only put about 500 miles on her in a year. I don't understand that. Oh well, I was shocked at the turnout. It was packed out by 2:00 and covered blocks and blocks. A few bugs to work out but this will become a strong show I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone planning on going this next Saturday?

I may drive by and stop for a bit late in the day, but I'm sure not planning on sitting in the sun from 1 to 8 PM.

JLs Mistress

Depends on Nancy P if she has reserved spots again for our group . Think Andrew set that up the last time ? June 15 is the next show ..

JLs Mistress

Andrew is checking on parking now any one going ? Should be new improved parking and Glendale closed off

Posted Image

I will probably go, nothing else going on this weekend. Are there awards given out or it this simply a "shine and show" event. Need to know how much cleaning I need to do.

John, would like to go but car went into the shop yesterday, needs a new Radiator and water pump.... and only $1,300.00 wow what a deal...

Have to work Sat...but should finish early enough to do some much needed cleaning on my neglected C4...

moving sucks wind, and the "man cave" is still full of boxes, but could use an evening with the car show crowd and a good cigar! Might just make it.

I did get to drive her to work today and filled up the tank...definitely a spirited way to start the day.

JLs Mistress

Waiting on Andrew to let me know. Sent him another PM today asking about parking and Nancy, no word yet....

I'm still planning on going. If I don't I'd just end up at the Pavilions anyway. If the group goes together or parks together that's fine and I'll keep looking here for updates. Otherwise I plan on getting there around 1:00 and park whereever they tell me to. Hope to see some of you guys there. Of course I don't expect to see some of the whimps in the group that are afraid of melting in a little heat! :laughing gut bustin:

Daughter and family just came into town for the weekend, so unless they have other places to go on Sat. afternoon/evening, I'm out.

What I understand is we can park at the same place as last time in front of the

Glendale Civic Center 57th Dr. & W. Glenn.

Will be able to park side by side as area will be blocked off!!!

See you there!!!

Guess I went to late, event was still happening, but quite a few empty parking spots.

Looked like Mustangs owned one side of a block.

JLs Mistress

How many Mustangs does it take to own a block :rimshot: Yes that's a question how many . ???

I got there about 1:00 and left around 3:30. There were a couple of vettes parked in the main area and at one time 5 of us parked by the civic center, but that was all that I saw. By the time I left, I was the only one left by the civic center. Doubt if I will attend again.

I got there about 6:30 to avoid the heat. Yeah, I'm an old wimp, so what.

Only about 100 cars there including 5 Vettes.

Other than this show is being promoted for vendors and the city downtown businesses, the timing sucks. It'd be better from a show standpoint to be 5-9 during the summer and 1-5 in the winter.

• 2 months later...