NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Glendale Old Towne Cruise and Car Show

JLs Mistress

JLs Mistress

Can a few of us go down and hold the spots for the rest of the grew. I can go at 1:00 if needed . It would take 2 or 3 of us to hold the spots if Nancy will allow that ?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JLs Mistress

• C4orce2

• Cu4L8R

• alz toy

I don't think that will be a problem. She said she was gonna put cones for us then for me to call her so she can tell us where to park. I'm up for anything u guys wanna do. Just let me know?

JLs Mistress

The problem I have had in the past ( Cruise on central ) she puts the cones up then other cars come in and move the cones ... That might not be a problem now ? just guessing . She might have people watching out for that . Not trying to make a big thing out of this .

Sounds like a cool event... I'm out in Gilbert... anybody else coming from the east valley and when/where would you wanna meet?

Guest badbobs95

We east siders usually meet at AZ Mills by El Polo Loco on the east side of the mall for some reason. I love car shows and cruise ins but I'm not spending 7 hours at any show. I know she wants this to be a big success but that's a long time. JL doesn't want to hold our spots till 5 so why don't we leave here at 1:30, get there by 2:00 and leave when you're ready. :Dude:

At least you have a yellow Vette! :spinin: If you want, I'll meet you at Lowes at Higley and 60 at 1:00 and we can go from there to AZ Mills.

JLs Mistress

Tempting!!! :LPMcrew:

Alex you know you want to . That would make 3 yellow Corvettes . That would help Bob's car blend in not Bob just the car :wink:

JLs Mistress

Recap west side meet at the Park on 59th ave n Bethany Home on the North east corner . Wait for East side crew which should there around 2:00....

east side meet you at Lowes at Higley and 60 at 1:00 and we can go from there to AZ Mills by El Polo Loco on the east side of the mall ...

I will be at the park around 1:30

Guest badbobs95

Recap west side meet at the Park on 59th ave n Bethany Home on the North east corner . Wait for East side crew which should there around 2:00....

east side meet you at Lowes at Higley and 60 at 1:00 and we can go from there to AZ Mills by El Polo Loco on the east side of the mall ...

I like the way you recap John! :crayon:

We east siders usually meet at AZ Mills by El Polo Loco on the east side of the mall for some reason. I love car shows and cruise ins but I'm not spending 7 hours at any show. I know she wants this to be a big success but that's a long time. JL doesn't want to hold our spots till 5 so why don't we leave here at 1:30, get there by 2:00 and leave when you're ready. :Dude: At least you have a yellow Vette! :spinin: If you want, I'll meet you at Lowes at Higley and 60 at 1:00 and we can go from there to AZ Mills.

We east siders usually meet at AZ Mills by El Polo Loco on the east side of the mall for some reason. I love car shows and cruise ins but I'm not spending 7 hours at any show. I know she wants this to be a big success but that's a long time. JL doesn't want to hold our spots till 5 so why don't we leave here at 1:30, get there by 2:00 and leave when you're ready. :Dude: At least you have a yellow Vette! :spinin: If you want, I'll meet you at Lowes at Higley and 60 at 1:00 and we can go from there to AZ Mills.

I'll call you about 5:30, to see if you're still alive. If any spots have opened up, I'll drop by to fill in.

JLs Mistress

I'll call you about 5:30, to see if you're still alive. If any spots have opened up, I'll drop by to fill in.

Tom come on down we don't stay by the cars that entire time . I will even buy your ice cream and bring the sun screen .

We might all be home by 4 or 5 and you will be there talking to the Mustang and Mopar guys saying where are the Corvettes , where is the ice cream ?????

CrownRoyal

If Tom is showing up late that must mean hes going too bring the cold Beers.

Guest badbobs95

I'll be at the lowes at 1pm... Looking forward to meeting you all...

Pull in and go over by the lumber yard on the left! :spinin:

Hello All,

I have just joined your club and would be interested in doing the Glendale Old Towne cruise with the other members. I live in Mesa. Is there a time and place to meet to caravan over to Glendale? I see the meeting spots for the east side and will meet at AZ Mills at 1:00 pm.

Hello All,

I have just joined your club and would be interested in doing the Glendale Old Towne cruise with the other members. I live in Mesa. Is there a time and place to meet to caravan over to Glendale? I see the meeting spots for the east side and will meet at AZ Mills at 1:00 pm.

Welcome to ACE. Glad to see you made it back from Payson last weekend safe and sound. I can't make this event, but will see you at another soon.

JLs Mistress

Hi Terry and welcome to ACE . Yes you should join the East side crew you are welcome to caravan over with them . Hope you don't have a yellow Vette that would make tooo many for one caravan { joking }

Terry the next day we have " time for a detail day " welcome a attend that if you want . Find more infor under ACE Events

Hello All, I have just joined your club and would be interested in doing the Glendale Old Towne cruise with the other members. I live in Mesa. Is there a time and place to meet to caravan over to Glendale? I see the meeting spots for the east side and will meet at AZ Mills at 1:00 pm.

We're meeting at the lowes on higley just north of the us 60 at 1pm then heading over to AZ mills to meet some more peeps at 1:30pm then heading to Glendale...

Thx guys it was a good turn out had a blast. Lucky me I just WON the NAPA rafell. TOOL BOX. Dam it now I gotta buy tools.

Pretty good turn out :thumbs will probably grow larger with the word getting out.

Not sure how it will be in the next 4 months or so...and they may need to address parking.

JLs Mistress

Had a great time and was the only group with shade . Hope it grows next month and by grow I mean more Vettes never have to many Vettes . B Bob had both of his Vettes there past and present ...

Think there was more from the East side than the West side