• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JLs Mistress

• C4orce2

• Cu4L8R

• alz toy

I was looking for something to do with my Z this weekend that I'll be home, and this sounds perfect. I don't think I'll be out there for the 7 hours though.

I've never been, what's the best time to show up?

thats awesome i was looking for something to do. that is right down the street from my house,i'm gonna ask the other ACE members that live down the street from me maybe all 5 of us will be there. let me when where u will be at n we can meet up .

Guest badbobs95

Nancy Perry does it again! This should be fun. I think this is the first time there. Ad says "starting May 18". I'm going to try to make this one. :ED:

Well I wasn't going to go

But now that Bob and Cu4L8R are going,

I'll go!

JLs Mistress

thats awesome i was looking for something to do. that is right down the street from my house,i'm gonna ask the other ACE members that live down the street from me maybe all 5 of us will be there. let me when where u will be at n we can meet up .

I have no idea where to meet or time . Came across this last night at another show I was at with some Mustang guys . They have there spots and parking picked out already ? Not sure how that works . So if anyone has a good idea about a meeting place and time I'm in . I 'm not sure about the all day thing ?

I could deal with 6PM to 8PM, but I'm not about to stand/sit in the heat for any longer than that.

Parking on the street may be an issue. How can you park as a group unless they close off the streets?

JLs Mistress

I think they do close off the street ? I think they have ice cream Tom

Guest badbobs95

I could deal with 6PM to 8PM, but I'm not about to stand/sit in the heat for any longer than that.

Parking on the street may be an issue. How can you park as a group unless they close off the streets?

Your old butt won't melt! How about we meet somewhere at 5 and figure it out? :spinin:

Would love to go and see y'all. Wife is still armless and is going to be having another operation at the end of the month. Soooooo, I will most likely be done with gatherings til fall if all works out. If I'm still around I will see how much vacation I have left and maybe we will be able to get out.

JLs Mistress

Bob it sounds like you have half the plan done . Where do we meet and when . I am sure Tom will be there he has no life . No Tom I said life not wife ...

Guest badbobs95

Come on you goof-balls, lets show everybody the Corvette is THE American sports car and drive those want-a-bees crazy! Glendale is the best place to show off our cars. :ED: We can make this a real ACE event and have a great time to boot. :bounce017: If you want to get aboard, get on this and lets have a Corvette day! Who wants to join up? COME ON, WE CAN BLOW-EM AWAY. NO EXCUSES. :ahhhh:

:loser::confetti::confetti: WE'LL COME UP WITH A MEETING PLACE as soon as someone on the west side tells us where, say 5:00 duh!

JLs Mistress

I can see ---?--- Vettes going to Glendale . Might be Ted can tell us the in place for parking , that would be :coool:

Well I wasn't going to go

But now that Bob and Cu4L8R are going,

I'll go!

Posted ImageStay Fast My Amigo.JPG

You're such a diva! You would go anywhere - anytime if it meant showing off your baby. :photo::Hey::cheer:

I'm embarrassed now...

We can always meet at the Park on 59th ave n Bethany Home on the North east corner. for those who don't know which one. Its the one with the Airplane in the middle of the park. There is a good size parking lot next to the Hockey Ring. Its just an idea I go there all the time well be able to see the Vettes from the street till everyone gets there then we all head out together.

JLs Mistress

Sounds good to me for a West side meeting place . Have we decided on a time to meet ?

Wish I could make it guys, but I've got grandpa duty that evening. Maybe next month. Besides, I've got to save my strength for the detail day the next morning with Donna's Buns!!

Guest badbobs95

We can always meet at the Park on 59th ave n Bethany Home on the North east corner. for those who don't know which one. Its the one with the Airplane in the middle of the park. There is a good size parking lot next to the Hockey Ring. Its just an idea I go there all the time well be able to see the Vettes from the street till everyone gets there then we all head out together.

Sounds like a great place to meet. It's supposedly only going to be 92 on Saturday. What do you say about 5:00? If there is any interest from the east side we can meet at AZ Mills at the usual spot at 4:15

Any time works for me. VRC4 will be at my house. Hopefully with the 2 more Vettes that live around my house. So its up to u East siders to decide a time.

just spoke to Nancy Perry she reserved 12 spaces for ACE members so we all get to park together but she said it would be nice to be there by 1pm