2013 ALMS Race News, Results, and Insults

MOTV8

nice gaggle of vadered vette pics you posted there hippy, Thanks for the new screen saver! :lol

The DVR is all set for Saturday!

1 hour practice session this morning has 15 minutes left, Gavin sits in P2, youngin' Taylor back in P5. Malucelli has been quickest in teh 458.

And it's hippie.

Garcia qualified teh #3 vette in P4, behind that same 458 and teh two Vipers, but just ahead of Dirk's bimmer. Gavin ended up back in P7 in teh #4.

Slacker.

I think tehy know it's a 1000 mile race....

Teh selective vadering continues, if Dawg wants to ogle teh other cars I'm sure he'll figure it out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Whoa...flashback!

Posted Image

I don't want any other brands, the vette pics make me happy.....

Now they can't sell them as "never driven in the rain"

:banghead I curse thee, Pat Long! May you have an unfortunate encounter with a ravenous polar bear!

That is all.

About as ugly as a win (driver's championship) could get, but at least it happened! Major congrats to teh Falken Tire Porsche!

I agree on all counts, that was not a "glorious victory" even though Mags put in marvellous stints. But history will forget they backed into teh trifecta by hanging on to P6 at Petit, history will only note CR won teh last ALMS Driver's, Team, and Manufacturer's championships. Eat it BMW.

I personally won't forget Patty Long spinning Garcia around with 2 hours to go while sitting in P5, that mofo was trying take that trifecta win away! And Garcia getting 'warned' by teh ALMS for teh incident instead of Patsie just made me apoplectic.

Fox Sports 1 will air teh replay of teh end in about 45 minutes for those that missed teh last ALMS race.

Blurbage:

http://paddocktalk.com/news/html/story-237454.html

Teh hole race seemed to be a cluster F%#K.... But entertaining !

Penalties given out like a case of the crabs :eek

Check teh pants on Fehan at teh Night of Champions par-tay:

Posted Image

GT Manufacturers Champion trophy:

Posted Image

Team title being awarded:

Posted Image

And teh Drivers Champs:

Posted Image

So, any post-season gossip yet? Teh only thing that I've heard, and it may be olde news by now, is that teh GX class got killed, and Spenser Pumpelly lost his Porsche Cayenne ride.

I saw teh Spirit of Daytona boys testing teh new aero stuff they get on the Corvette DP.

Any word on where everyone is going? Since all of teh CR crew also drive DP for GrandYam, what's going to happen there?

I also read that teh DTM and Japanese Super GT's have been invited for 2015....aren't they already having a too-big field already?

Pffft....I have no clue....THEY have no clue. I get teh impression it's throw sh!t at teh wall and see what sticks.

I figure I'll go hermit, and emerge in a few months to read whatever you've posted for USCC to catch up then.

I just can't see it being about racin' anymore.....more like marketing, and monies, teh NASCAR way... :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...