NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2013 ALMS Race News, Results, and Insults

MOTV8

Exactly. Fn Pat Long in P1 is especially irritating. P2 and P4 heading into qualifying is nice. Teh Handjob in third has been pretty quiet this year.

And Joey Handjob does an advance to teh rear with a ride-height violation....

Posted Image

If I could do that I'd never leave the house

*snort

Jim FTW!

Teh morning warm up session was nice, vettes were 1st and 2nd quickest....dialled in.

Teh morning warm up session was nice, vettes were 1st and 2nd quickest....dialled in.

Angry driving! Posted Image

Vettes got thru, it'll be a complete restart with the 15 seconds of 'race' time added back to make it 2 hours.

I blame Pat Long of course.

Vette, Vette, Bimmer, Bimmer, Viper, Viper....

Brother, that was one fubar'd race, right there. But I'll take it!!!

Teh ugliest race I've ever seen in teh ALMS, but 1-2 made it all better.....

However, I feel bad for Garcia and Gavin not getting any points in teh drivers championship, while Mueller picked some up, furthering his lead...

It made me laugh to see Mags do his "Junkyard Dog" impression on Tommy, after beating teh rear bumper of teh Bimmer... :hehehe:

I think Tommy called Jan a little gorilla on teh twitter.

Hilarious

Some quick thievery of teh best shots at motorsport.com:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok Dean, if you want to Quote something and paste it here it can't have those active advetising links.

You posted a link... http://www.sportscarillustrated.com/News_2013/N/news13N_1324.html to the article you would normally paste here, if you look at the first line ...

"Corvette Racing scored a 1-2 class finish today in one of the wildest and unpredictable sports..." see how the word sports is a link in a different color, that is the reason the forum fubars your article, plus it would add ooutside advertising on ACE and we don't want that.

How to beat the system... copy the article, paste it to notepad... copy it from notepad and paste it here, that will eleminate the hyperlinks....

Ok Dean,

How to beat the system... copy the article, paste it to notepad... copy it from notepad and paste it here, that will eleminate the hyperlinks....

Tried that, got teh t-shirt. Also tried pasting into a Word doc and then tried copying and pasting here. Both methods were teh fail. No biggie, teh ALMS season is winding down and so will I.

Maybe teh Shifter will be following along with the Grand ALMS conglomeration for youse all next year, but I'll be following teh Iditarod, teh Isle of Mann TT and teh Neckcar Truck series for my racing fixes. Not in that order.

I'll watch teh USCR, and report if if I can. I can only pray that NASCAR/GrandYam doesn't destroy real road racing....:eek: