NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2013 ALMS Race News, Results, and Insults

MOTV8

I'm stoked about teh race, and sad at teh same time....ALMS has by far been teh best racing venue that I've ever seen, I don't know if it can be equalled.

#3 vette ended in P6 and #4 vette ended up P9 in todays practice session. Next session tomorrow at 10:45am local time.

They got teh third shoes some seat time, for teh kid Jordan it was his first laps in teh vette since Le Mans. I just hope they don't get all conservative, like teh 'prevent' defense in teh NFL.

I don't think so. I bet they keep these chassis or sell them to private collectors. Callaway is already building GT3 spec C7's for teh Euros next season and perhaps USCC as well, so I don't see many venues where these C6.Rs will be usable.

Anyway, morning blurbage, Mags and Garcia aiming for teh championship: http://www.motorsport.com/alms/news/magnussen-and-garcia-aim-to-close-out-championship-at-petit-le-mans/

And some vadering for visual stimuli...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's correct, so you may see LArbre run their C6.Rs at Le Mans, or Spa, or whatever series they run in over there, but I bet GM will not want their shiny new C7.Rs or GT3 C7s sharing limelight with teh old C6.Rs over here, so I think they mothball these last championship chassis.

Mebbe you can finally convince Mrs Shifter to let you buy a C6.R??

Rain and a wet track today, session ended by a PC car wrecking hard, but vettes were P1 and P2 when teh checkered flag fell! :checkerdflag:

Second practice session under way....but CR is sitting it out? :wtf:

Another session tonight at 7pm.

Little over an hour to go in teh night practice, Vettes have been P1 & P2 mostly, even with different drivers, ...now sitting P2 & P3 behind ole Wolf "Blitzkrieg" Henzler in da Fa'ken Porch.

Teh third guy brought in for teh #55 BMW wadded it up, red-flagged teh session for a bit.

I sent a case of moldy Greek yogurt to Team RHL and...

I've arranged to have Icy Hot slathered onto teh groin areas in all of Dirk Muller's driving suits.

Posted Image