2013 ALMS Race News, Results, and Insults

MOTV8

Haz teh sad. BTW, Gavin just turned his quickest lap of teh race...on lap 235. Tehy are teh pissed off mofos. I don't know if you caught it, but Westbrook only found out about teh penalty when teh reporter asked him about it as he took off his helmet. He then proceeded to vent, LIVE on air, about teh guy calling teh penalties and teh crap move by teh Ferrari. Said teh Ferrari had 'waived him through' and then turned down on him. :banghead

Gavin is crushing Tandy's lap times....get teh Falken outta teh way...and that leaves teh Beretta! Lovin' teh in car cam! Reminds me of staying up all night to watch Le Mans.

:Jake: Ohh this is gonna happen! Teh Tommy had a good pit and those boneheads took Bruni out of teh 458, lead dropped from 26 seconds to 14!

And the number 4 car pulls it out!!!!!!

:partydance: Hey Rich!

Posted Image

Since I cannot post the actual write up I've posted what I get from the forum instead:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /arizonavette/forums/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:Jake:

Incredible to come back from more than a lap down...twice! Totally PWNED that new guy in teh 458 after Bruni had to get out!

Marana Rich

The same thing happened to me when I tried to copy the page. How about we just put a linky in here?

Sebring Results

http-~~-//www.alms.com/sites/default/files/race_result_files/Sebring%20Unofficial%20Race.pdf

Marana Rich

You guys need DirecTV where speed and BBC are part of the cheap package!

I enjoyed teh Speed coverage, even teh tape-delayed ending. But like Shifty, I HAD to follow along as it happened, and Speed made us look elsewhere, so fcuk them.

Now for something completely different. I'll be looking all year for spy shots of teh C7.R mule being developed at Pratt & Miller...in teh meantime I found this horrendous chop on DC:

Posted Image

Olly has been helping with teh design of teh C7r at P&M, and I read, or heard something that they expect to unveil it mid-summer. :thumbs

8.6 seconds back now. Maluchelli is shitting his pantalones!

Best reply of the week, had me LOLing!!!

That's gotta be a top 5 dream job. Thanks Marc, teh audio was much better than on teh in car camera during teh race.