NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Oh NO!

theChad

Glad to read everything is working out ok and that you two are ok. Good job getting Victor back in the race LPM crew! Andrew

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Desertdawg

• Two Fangs

• HOXXOH

Update: local vendor performed the hydroprint carbon finish on my FAST 102 lid, which is being delivered to LPM today.

Car is getting close to completion (again :facepalm: )......looking forward to finally getting a proper shakedown drive :partydance:

Posted Image

Damn Vic, looks nice!!!

A slightly different print pattern than what I had before (a little tighter weave), but since no one had he opportunity to see the original work, other than LPM, I think it'll look great.

edit: Jim just brought it by my office to look at it and sign off on the work....it looks GREAT !!!

Just hoping we get everything together so that I might see my car again before the weekend....fingers crossed, and I know the crew at LPM is doing everything possible to make that a reality :highfive:

!!!

What's being said on FB? I haven't seen anything.

I quelched it......no more needs to be said or done on it.

F#cking FB :banghead

:thumbs:thumbs Great news Victor .... I can;'t imagine how anxious you are to get back in the seat ..... it;s gotta seem like ForEver @@@ I;m confident the boys at LPM are doing all they can for ya !!!! :rockon2:

The artist formally known as Two Snails says the fuel fittings won't be here before Monday. Oh well, I can get more spring cleaning done this weekend instead of driving around town terrorizing other cars :facepalm:

I could have had them right now, but I had the manufacturer specially alter the aluminum alloy in the fittings to include potassium hydroxide. By including this special compound, when the fitting comes in contact with the oxygenated fuel, it creates a non-traditional air cathode. Ergo, the fuel becomes uber-charged, increasing the flow capabilities and overall power producing potential.

I could have had them right now, but I had the manufacturer specially alter the aluminum alloy in the fittings to include potassium hydroxide. By including this special compound, when the fitting comes in contact with the oxygenated fuel, it creates a non-traditional air cathode. Ergo, the fuel becomes uber-charged, increasing the flow capabilities and overall power producing potential.

Now THAT, is the shit !!!!!! :partydance:

And, you said "ergo".......cool.

Gall darnit Mr Lamarr, you use your mouth purdier than a twenty dollar whore

Now THAT, is the shit !!!!!! :partydance:

And, you said "ergo".......cool.

Fear the Ear, indeed!

Oh come on Mr. Parker, thats BS..... but funny!

The only thing potassium hydroxide is used for in conjunction with fuel is to create bio-diesel!

Transesterification is the chemical process where the oil (triglyceride) is reacted with methanol or ethanol and a catalyst, such as sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide. This removes the glycerol molecule from the oil (triglyceride) and produces a methyl ester—biodiesel, and crude glycerin as a beneficial by-product. Once the glycerin is removed from the oil, the remaining molecules are, to a diesel engine, similar to petroleum diesel fuel. There are some notable differences. The biodiesel molecules are very simple hydrocarbon chains. These chains contain no sulfur or aromatics associated with fossil fuels. Biodiesel is made up of almost 10% oxygen, making it a naturally “oxygenated” fuel.

Since potassium hydroxide forms strong alkaline solutions in water and other polar solvents your not going to do anything to oxygentated fuel unless your trying to assay acids.

I learned about KOH because many of the old railroad batteries used it in thr electrolyte, and we had to know how to treat it in case of a spill or skin contact....

Unless you got somthing new I can read ??????

Oh come on Mr. Parker, thats BS..... but funny!

The only thing potassium hydroxide is used for in conjunction with fuel is to create bio-diesel!

Transesterification is the chemical process where the oil (triglyceride) is reacted with methanol or ethanol and a catalyst, such as sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide. This removes the glycerol molecule from the oil (triglyceride) and produces a methyl ester—biodiesel, and crude glycerin as a beneficial by-product. Once the glycerin is removed from the oil, the remaining molecules are, to a diesel engine, similar to petroleum diesel fuel. There are some notable differences. The biodiesel molecules are very simple hydrocarbon chains. These chains contain no sulfur or aromatics associated with fossil fuels. Biodiesel is made up of almost 10% oxygen, making it a naturally “oxygenated” fuel.

Since potassium hydroxide forms strong alkaline solutions in water and other polar solvents your not going to do anything to oxygentated fuel unless your trying to assay acids.

I learned about KOH because many of the old railroad batteries used it in thr electrolyte, and we had to know how to treat it in case of a spill or skin contact....

Unless you got somthing new I can read ??????

I am doing more than just assaying acids, sir. I am kicking the ever living shit out of them....

You all think this is fun and games, but what most of you don't realize is that Parker "The Artist Formally Known As Two Snails" talks like this all.........damn.........day. At first I laughed but then it started to get a bit irritating. Ergo, please do not encourage this behavior or else I might create my own "non-traditional air cathode."

So send me some reading material.......

You should already have some, just look around.....

Posted Image

I'll have to do some digging when I'm not driving..... This applies mainly to E85 right? Sorry Steve, you gotta work that muscle between your ears too!

you know 20 years ago I started aligning my fuel molecues for more power with those magnets the stick around the fuel line... But hey, if you want to experiment with potash then go for it... :lol

This isn't alignment, this is uber-charging. I am talking fuel so close to supersonic, that if you touch it at the wrong time, you're gonna be saying "reality hits you hard, bro..."