• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cross

• Shifty

• Big Poppa

• Probable Cause

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If they play country, I'm out. All the way out. I might actually egg the place.

:shifter: I have way too many teeth to listen to that shite. :yesnod

What about Fronimos? Greek food (all kinda yummy), lots of parking on asphalt in back, open Sundays and is central. Speedway and Country Club? Just so I'm not poo poo'ing one idea without suggesting something different.

Probable Cause

Ok I got an answer, Sunday 5pm to 10pm. So we can do a dinner event on Sunday instead or we can try that new Toby Keith "I Like this Bar" place.

That Is country music right? I'll pass on that!

Ouch....ach du lieber! Olde guy? Teh pain! :ack: I'm worn out...I'm going to go change my Depends and take a nap now...

Ever since Big Poppa became Big Grand Poppa he takes naps during the day too... :LolLol:

I will apologize though I did not realize Country was disliked. I am fine with it, as well most everything else but since were deciding off music preference. I dislike the majority of Rap and R&B so no to those places I would like to keep my sanity.

We could do Blanco Tacos and Tequila at La Encantata like we did for the big meet last time. They have a few other nice places up there, plenty of asphalt parking and nice things for you guys to look at.

Sunday's 11am to 10pm

Directions

Honestly I would prefer a good steak but thats my next idea. I can't think of any recently opened places.

Oh there is also Buffalo Wild Wings on Oracle and Wetmore by the Tucson Mall.

Ok so we have not picked so I am going to go for the prior idea of Hooters and we can talk about new ones at the meet. For now I am putting it up as Ina and I-10 because its easy if you want to change that it needs to be finalized by tomorrow.

Apparently the link was sending us somewhere else so I corrected it. Google could really just offer a feature that shares that location in a link however it seems the only want to get the right address as a map link is to search through Google's Search Engine not through Google Map's itself... oh well. Either way so far our newest member in Tucson is in, Cheyenne and Myself and Cody for sure. As for everyone else we shall see who makes it we have some maybes...

Is this today? Put me down as a no. I'll try to catch you guys next round.

It looks like I'm out too...Mrs.'Shifter and I are going to Hot Rods....

*Shrugs* alright not doing this anymore someone else can attempt to arrange ACE Tucson meets from now on. From now on this thread is what Probable Cause, Big Poppa, Cross and our new local member are doing. A Tucson Lunch thread can be setup else where, I do not have the energy for it nor the energy to try and push people to make decisions.I just wanted to solve the "We never do anything in Tucson" problem and frankly no one really wants to be involved it seems like they just want to be told which is not what I want to be responsible for. Since I was told my original wording seemed a little harsh here it is cleared up. I refuse to be the person pushing everyone to make a choice on when and where to eat for a group of adults, it makes me uncomfortable and frankly I don't think its needed. So this is easier.