The Rowdy Tucson Guy's Lunch/Dinner Meets

Cross

Were at it again!! Lets have some fun guys, or just watch Chris Harass the Waitress...

The Lodge Sasquatch Kitchen @ 1:00PM September 29th, Sunday

Location / Directions

7265 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson, AZ 85741

post-1193-0-82874500-1379024487_thumb.jp

Alright its been awhile and I think its time to bring this back. We have all been busy and frankly its just been too long since we did the last one. I am going to try to get back to doing these once a month. Again let me know if there is a better time or you have idea's for another place but I figured for now this is a good start!

I have provided a screen shot and hopefully links to the Google Map Location as well as the restaurants menu are both working, let me know if they are not.

Anyone and everyone is welcome because well, Big Poppa is coming and frankly we all know what he can be like.... :wacked: So it doesn't matter what vehicle, if the Vette can't come bring something else!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cross

• Shifty

• Big Poppa

• Probable Cause

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW: Are you looking to do an every-sunday thing, or a first sunday of teh month kind of thing?

Quicksilver98

I can make it once in a while. Not every week. I have a rotating work schedule and work some Sundays.

Chuy's (on Houghton) has decent parking for later afternoon lunches...teh early ones are taken up by Jerry Bob's breakfast. But this is another south-eastern spot, so...

I happen to like Buffalo Wild Wings and there is a new location on Oracle and Wetmore. Also Blanco's at La Encantada, or new restaurants we find along the way hell we can just do Old Vail once a month and make it an adventure of trying new places. However I am big on the fact we need to do something every week, we hardly do anything and that needs to change. And yes Chuy's sounds good too.

Twice a week is a bit much. And im not sure im welcome back at hot rods after yesterday.

Twice a week is a bit much.

And im not sure im welcome back at hot rods after yesterday.

Who said Twice a week? This is once a week.

Thats not surprising, but also not changing the fact were going to go. Guess were going to find out.

You did. How about twice a week at Vail and the other two we chose other venues based of member input?

Alright how about every other Sunday (starting next Sunday) and we choose different resturants each time. We can toss out idea's now and just cross them off the list which I will put in the first post if we all agree to this. Hell we can even change them from Lunches to Evening events etc.

Y'all are full of chit. We all know Tucson has exactly two restaurants and you guys aren't welcome at either of them...

Then I vote lots of Deliveries, Outdoor Cooking and a certain 100" HD Entertainment Room that is soon to have a Stripper Pole.... :partydance::partygrnhat:

Probable Cause

Then I vote lots of Deliveries, Outdoor Cooking and a certain 100" HD Entertainment Room that is soon to have a Stripper Pole.... :partydance::partygrnhat:

2 stripper poles, one on each side.... And no BP, one is not for you!