The Rowdy Tucson Guy's Lunch/Dinner Meets

Cross

Only if running is prudent. Then no. Unless yes. In which case I will let you know.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cross

• Shifty

• Big Poppa

• Probable Cause

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need more peeps....I might be out if we can't scrape up a few more at least... :huh

....How many Tucson people do you think there are? So far its 4 of us not including Chris.

We need more peeps....I might be out if we can't scrape up a few more at least... :huh

....How many Tucson people do you think there are? So far its 4 of us not including Chris.

We had a decent turnout last week, might have even been another had teh organizer shown up... :toetap:

My guess is that every week is gonna be tough for an ACE deal. If it's just the regular "pals" getting together it'll be more successful.

Hints why I asked "What day would you guys like" but getting an answer even when I asked directly was like herding cats. If you have input go for it, if you complain without answering questions or helping I have no clue how to make it work for everyone. I stated for me its easier to not bring my son since well Chris is Chris as well as 3 in a Vette. That was my only input from there no one seemed to care if we did it this week or next until the day before the event. I will just cancel the event until next month so everyone can think about how they would like to proceed. Probable Cause we can go somewhere around here or to the Hooters on Ina.

I tried calling you no luck. Anyway I have an idea for next month's location, Lil Abners its damn good and they even have chicken so Big Grandpa should be happy. What do you guys think?

I went, but no one else showed. Not that I figured anyone would, but I was that way anyway, so I stopped in, ogled waitresses, and ate teh buffalo shrimps...

I went to Ina, wasn't going to make the trip to that side of town just for something I could get on this side. Western BBQ Burger was decent. As for TD's... I will go but I will say this it could be a mixed reaction from those here. This would be my third time in a strip club (Once to pick up a friend, another for a Bachelor party I threw for the Groom and thats it so far) and I have no clue how Chey would feel or what others would think. This might just push someone's limits with comfort level, like Chey's but I am fine with it either way.

Went to Hooters got teh BBQ. Loves Lil' Abners. Always claims to hate BBQ. Teh math doth not add up... I would have been in, but had to drive to BFE nowhere today to swap vehicles.

I don't hate BBQ, I hate half the BS you find claiming to be BBQ. And to be fair I got it without the BBQ sauce because I really wanted the bacon and crispy onion strings..... I am not a fan of sweet BBQ, just like I am not really fond of Teryaki (SP?). I like spicy and savory flavor I guess... If I say it another way it will turn into a new tag line and I like the current one so F that. Half the crap called BBQ is either stupid Sweet or just thick catchup with more sugar in it.

...Well I will try one last time and then just turn this into the "We may eat here thread" :LolLol: Lil Abner's Sunday March 3rd. (I am checking on times as I am not sure when they open) for Lunch.

Ok I got an answer, Sunday 5pm to 10pm. So we can do a dinner event on Sunday instead or we can try that new Toby Keith "I Like this Bar" place.

Shit. I thought I remembered that they don't open until late. What's this other joint your talking about?