• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Shifty

• wickedfastvette

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I was looking at the Pheonix area to move to. I've been to Tucson and Phoenix a few times for work and I just like Phoenix better, Tucson is to backwoods and their roads are worse than L.A.

Around Phoenix the north area seems nice but I've been to Scotsdale and it's way to snobby, just like L.A. :yesnod

Is the college area like Tempe any good? Or should I go east or west?

I would like an area were theres a little nite life without attitude (or Leg Humpers) and events, shopping is a plus and no idiots!

What do you recommend?

Check out Chandler like around the Chandler fashion mall . Night life great places to eat and shop and a Corvette shop just down the road what more could you want lol.

Nailed it, this is the first and most likely only pace in Phoenix I would look to move back to.

Welcome and since you have already seen what the group can be like you now know what to expect. Don't worry though they are just as harmless as they are lecherous.... :smilelol

Guest aka KylaSmith

Busy day today, I only have time to make a sandwich FOR ME and tell this one joke. I hope you like it. They just recently found over 200 dead crows near Tucson Arizona, and there was concern that they may have died from the Avian Flu virus. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and he confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu, to everyone's relief. However, he was also able to determine that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with large trucks, and only 2% were killed by car impact. The city of Tucson hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine the disproportionate percentages for the large truck versus car kills. The Ornithological Behaviourist determined the cause in short order. When crows eat road kill, they always set-up a look-out Crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger. His conclusion was that the lookout crow could say "Cah..Cah", but he could not say "Truck." Funny right? and I didnt type it I copied it, you can tell because I could never spell Ornithological Behaviourist :wacked:

OMG! is that what Eddie44 was talking about?

stick to copying jokes, your quick wit isn't that good!

But I do think you could survive on just that smile. did i say that out loud? :bolt:

Welcome from NW Phx area .. actually just about anywhere is ok .. altho there are some areas that sprout gang type graffitti often.. like any major metro area. Been hangin out in Phoenix area off and on since 1968 ..love that my cars don't rust and I can take things apart that I put together 20 years ago. ACE had a topless cruise nite awhile ago ..was a great success even tho the 'nav' guys got lost -evil grin- I turned a bit of a rebel, wife and I traded in our Vette and drive a red hot rod Dodge these days and lovin it. -Frank n Kathy