• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Shifty

• wickedfastvette

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aka KylaSmith

I cropped a picture of Kyla's, she said pick my favorite out of the ones she sent me... It took me awhile to narrow it down!

:eek to bad for you leghumpers I had to crop :lol

Yeah sure, use the one chubby picture I sent you. What happened to all those others I sent?

I thought you would use the string bikini bottom one. :jailbait: (I love these guys)

Thanks for your pictures, you look buff, are we still meeting halfway this weekend?

Guest aka KylaSmith

From the north, everything is 30 minutes away...or less...

And welcome!

After reading everyones posts it looks like everywere is the place to live.

Or are you all just trying to get a new corvette buddy? :werd:

I cropped a picture of Kyla's, she said pick my favorite out of the ones she sent me... It took me awhile to narrow it down!

Yeah sure, use the one chubby picture I sent you. What happened to all those others I sent?

I thought you would use the string bikini bottom one. :jailbait: (I love these guys)

Thanks for your pictures, you look buff, are we still meeting halfway this weekend?

Sounds like a party, I'm heading to Temecula/San Diego this weekend :thumbs

Did she say "buff" to Dawg?? :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

wickedfastvette

Bwahahahah if they were "Buff" it wasn't Dwayne! Just sayin......................................................

From the north, everything is 30 minutes away...or less...

And welcome!

After reading everyones posts it looks like everywere is the place to live.

Or are you all just trying to get a new corvette buddy? :werd:

I'm partial to the west valley because it is not as congested and quiet.

Guest aka KylaSmith

He sent me a picture of a body builder without a shirt, so I sent him a picture of octo mom. :lol Does his wife read these because I was joking about the meeting part.

Dawg doesn't meet half way, he meets for half and half.

And welcome from tucson. Don't move here, it sucks. I lived in Anthem for a while (way north Phoenix) and I liked it, but it can be pretty far from a lot of things.

wickedfastvette

He's been really sweet helping me, I was going to take him on a trip around the world,

He is a big Teddy Bear!

Dawg doesn't meet half way, he meets for half and half.

And welcome from tucson. Don't move here, it sucks. I lived in Anthem for a while (way north Phoenix) and I liked it, but it can be pretty far from a lot of things.

:withstupid It is teh suck! :facepalm:

He sent me a picture of a body builder without a shirt, so I sent him a picture of octo mom. :lol

Does his wife read these because I was joking about the meeting part.

I think she only keeps up with ACE on Facebook unless he points something out here. Just in case I've notified the Sheriff in Gila Bend of a possible domestic violence (him getting his ass kicked).

Bwahahahah if they were "Buff" it wasn't Dwayne! Just sayin......................................................

But if they were "Fluff" it likely was Dwayne (I'm going to get hurt, aren't I?)

wickedfastvette

I'm starting to think that Kyla is Dawgs alter ego..........................................................................................

I'm starting to think that Kyla is Dawgs alter ego..........................................................................................

Didn't he say he was coming outta the closet in 2013?

:withstupid

Welcome from Gilbert on the Eastside and the far reaches of NM. :smilelol Nice PhotoChop Dwayne, he now looks like a she. :thumbs

He is a big Teddy Bear!

:fuzzy:

Say what you want, I only helped her get her account straightened out. I don't have any idea were the meeting thing came from.

I did tell her to make sure she had her creep alert whistle ready after a few of you horn dogs spotted her!!!

you said you wanted me out of the closet in 2013, I ignored you!