• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Shifty

• wickedfastvette

Top Posters In This Topic

No real night life on the west...that I know...but then again I gave that up a long time ago. And we always love it when the girls go topless. :edward:

Anyway, I was looking at the Pheonix area to move to. I've been to Tucson and Phoenix a few times for work and I just like Phoenix better, Tucson is to backwoods and their roads are worse than L.A.

Around Phoenix the north area seems nice but I've been to Scotsdale and it's way to snobby, just like L.A. :yesnod

Is the college area like Tempe any good? Or should I go east or west?

I would like an area were theres a little nite life without attitude (or Leg Humpers) and events, shopping is a plus and no idiots!

What do you recommend?

The East is where the cool peeps live, plus it's closer to all the good Vette driving.

Oh, I see it now. I didn't mean it that way so can I change it?

How do I get a picture there to?

Simple, come up with something that's even better (read: lewder), and it usually gets picked-up by one of teh many lechers around here... :thumbs

Welcome from Peoria! (Where I love it, BTW). And there's plenty fun out here... Bell Rd. area by Arrowhead, Glendale area for the Stadiums, night life, new shopping mall. Happy hunting! :partydance:

Anyway, I was looking at the Pheonix area to move to. I've been to Tucson and Phoenix a few times for work and I just like Phoenix better, Tucson is to backwoods and their roads are worse than L.A.

Around Phoenix the north area seems nice but I've been to Scotsdale and it's way to snobby, just like L.A. :yesnod

I would like an area were theres a little nite life without attitude (or Leg Humpers) and events, shopping is a plus and no idiots!

What do you recommend?

Welcome Kayla. I live out in the west valley (avondale) and I prefer the west to the east. You have quick access to all major sports events, If you are into that stuff and lots of active duty and retired military (like me) so its pretty quiet out this way.

What do you recommend?

Welcome Kayla. I live out in the west valley (avondale) and I prefer the west to the east. You have quick access to all major sports events, If you are into that stuff and lots of active duty and retired military (like me) so its pretty quiet out this way.

Hes lying Kayla, he hates living there and is jealous of us East Side Loco's cause we're cooler and stuff.

wickedfastvette

Simple, come up with something that's even better (read: lewder), and it usually gets picked-up by one of teh many lechers around here... :thumbs

Hey who you callin a Lecher???

Move to Gila Bend, it's great here.... I'm lying, it's a crap town that even scares C4 drivers! BTW, send me some more of "those" pictures, I'll find one thats acceptible to add to your account. :eek

Hey who you callin a Lecher???

What's teh female version of a lech? :confused

How 'bout wenchler? wench + lecher :thumbs

wickedfastvette

Move to Gila Bend, it's great here.... I'm lying, it's a crap town that even scares C4 drivers!

BTW, send me some more of "those" pictures, I'll find one thats acceptible to add to your account. :eek

Oh Geez, I can already see this poor girl is going to need a mentor of the female gender to protector her from you guys until she learns the ropes!!

Move to Gila Bend, it's great here.... I'm lying, it's a crap town that even scares C4 drivers!

BTW, send me some more of "those" pictures, I'll find one thats acceptible to add to your account. :eek

Oh Geez, I can already see this poor girl is going to need a mentor of the female gender to protector her from you guys until she learns the ropes!!

In case you're wondering^^^^^^^Female^^^^^^^^ All the anotomically correct parts and everything :lol

In case you're wondering^^^^^^^Female^^^^^^^^ All the anotomically correct parts and everything :lol

Pictures or BS !

Pictures or BS !

yea, I'm wondering too

I cropped a picture of Kyla's, she said pick my favorite out of the ones she sent me... It took me awhile to narrow it down! :eek to bad for you leghumpers I had to crop :lol

Posted Image to Posted Image

never mind this chatty bunch ..... they're really pretty harmless ..... ((xcpt for a couple of horn-dawgs)) Posted Image

As Marco stated earlier, east side is where the action is ..... the good news is that you can get from one side to the other pretty easy .... and you'll find our events are pretty well spread out .... and depending on where you're working, the commute is a lot easier from the east side then the west IMO......

good luck with your relocation plans ........... Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

What do you recommend?

Check out Chandler like around the Chandler fashion mall . Night life great places to eat and shop and a Corvette shop just down the road what more could you want lol.

I've lived in the NE part of Phx for 40 yrs. with the 51 and 101 freeways getting around is a piece of cake. I personally wouldn't live on the far west side because you have to go thru Maryvale to get there. You're right about Snottsdale, it's too much like Orange County. The SE Valley would be my second choice but if you have to commute its a bitch. just my .02!

:welcome: You may like downtown on Central, buddy of mine has a nice high rise condo, great view of everything. Within reach of lots of places.