NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Saying Hi to Arizona

Guest aka KylaSmith

Guest aka KylaSmith

I've finally had it with this freaking state, I'm moving to where you guys are. Goodby bright lights, Arizona here I come! After living in this fake, clueless, poser city for way to long. Get me the hell out of here. I found your wonderful site the other day and while I don't know anyone in Arizona I think it looks like a pefect place to hide. or get away LOL. I'm made my money (and spent some to) now I'm done. So Hi everyone.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Shifty

• wickedfastvette

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! Tell us a little about your ride and what part of AZ you'll be located, we have monthly get togethers for lunch and what not and all are welcome. Just check out the events section :thumbs

Guest badbobs95

Posted Image from Mesa young lady. If you like crazy, you've come to the right place. Posted Image Just don't read the newspaper or watch the evening news. Hope you have fun. Posted Image

Posted Image

Welcome to Arizona and ACE, this place is chock full of entertainment....to say the least. :thumbs

Welcome from Gilbert AZ. I moved away a couple years ago because of my job moved to Maryland. Didnt like it quit my job and moved back after 1 year.

Guest aka KylaSmith

My corvette is a beautiful black on black drop top, theres nothing more fun than driving at sunset with my top off. I bought it after some idiot hit my caddy with his truck while he was texting, figures huh? Well I've had other sports cars but one of my co workers ownes a corvette and she let me drive it. I was sold and no more forign crap that always sits in the dealer repair shop for outragous fees. So far I bought a screen for it.

Guest aka KylaSmith

Welcome!

Tell us a little about your ride and what part of AZ you'll be located, we have monthly get togethers for lunch and what not and all are welcome. Just check out the events section :thumbs

Are you mad at the camerman in your picture?

Guest aka KylaSmith

theres nothing more fun than driving at sunset with my top off.

:shifter::photo:

That didn't sound right did it? I put my top down and drive at sunset, it's a lot of fun.

theres nothing more fun than driving at sunset with my top off.

:shifter::photo:

That didn't sound right did it? I put my top down and drive at sunset, it's a lot of fun.

Sounded all right to me.... :thumbs

Welcome!

Tell us a little about your ride and what part of AZ you'll be located, we have monthly get togethers for lunch and what not and all are welcome. Just check out the events section :thumbs

Are you mad at the camerman in your picture?

NO! That's our little tongue-in-cheek-one-finger-salute to all the other car clubs who look down their noses at us rebels. AKA "The ACE salute", ya kinda get used to seeing it here! :thumbs

Hi Kyla :howdy Welcome to :ACE: Very nice first thread :thumbs Like I said earlier, be careful what you say, these clowns won't miss a thing!

Guest aka KylaSmith

Thanks again for the help Desertdawg, I see what shifter is quoting. Thanks theCMSH, I use that wave here all the time now.

Welcome to ACE! You just set a new record for the quickest new tag line!

Guest aka KylaSmith

Anyway, I was looking at the Pheonix area to move to. I've been to Tucson and Phoenix a few times for work and I just like Phoenix better, Tucson is to backwoods and their roads are worse than L.A. Around Phoenix the north area seems nice but I've been to Scotsdale and it's way to snobby, just like L.A. :yesnod Is the college area like Tempe any good? Or should I go east or west? I would like an area were theres a little nite life without attitude (or Leg Humpers) and events, shopping is a plus and no idiots! What do you recommend?

Guest aka KylaSmith

Welcome to ACE!

You just set a new record for the quickest new tag line!

What is that? And Hi, Thats a pretty corvette in your picture.