NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C7 revealed in owners manual drawings?

MOTV8

Don't get me wrong, I think the drawings are pretty decent, not a mind blowing design but I won't point and laugh when I see one on the road. (I might puke while looking at the rear end though) I just really wanted to be surprised tonight by GM, now we will see a weeks worth of internet folly were everyone tries to prove they were right all along! The "See, I was right!" headlines on every automotive site are already going to be old.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Two Fangs

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Shifty

The pics are blocked for me. Help! Never mind, they were just very slow to stream in.

I can't stream...... :banghead I'm on the highway 9+ hours into what statred as a simple call this morning, I'm almost to Yuma and it won't stream over mifi...

those pics are not working...Love the car. nice presentation. Couldn't imagine driving it.

Has anybody been back to see the Barrett-Jackson link I posted on Page 2 of this thread? I'm just doing this for Dwayne, LOL.

I see the link, it says no reserve so I might have a chance of getting it cheap if no one else notices it's there!