NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C7 revealed in owners manual drawings?

MOTV8

Just think about what could have been if Corvette decided to compete with the 498 instead of the 599.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd buy this one!

Like I said before Dawg...just like a magician it may be all misdirection on GM's part. We'll know Sunday night! :yesnod

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Two Fangs

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Shifty

Another keen eye noticed an "additional", but familiar logo being beemed onto the building, along with the new flag emblem, where the reveal is supposed to happen.

Hhhmmmmmm.......

Posted Image

Now.....what's about all this talk about the E85 capabilities of the new ECU and LT1 ? :rockon2:

Like I told you about the Bi-Turbo V6 that will be introduced in 16~17, these things will run better, harder and faster on E85. Dude, I wish I could spill the beans, but I just can't yet. The only reason I posted the pic I did is because someone else already broke the embargo. :)

Like I told you about the Bi-Turbo V6 that will be introduced in 16~17, these things will run better, harder and faster on E85.

Dude, I wish I could spill the beans, but I just can't yet. The only reason I posted the pic I did is because someone else already broke the embargo.

:)

Word.....the marketing brochure has the same pic, apparently :thumbs

And, you can always count on Jalopnik :3gears:

which pic are you two talking about????

There's no picture to be seen here......these are not the driods you're looking for......move along....nothing more to be seen here. :partydance:

Man, my friggin' photobucket account is blowing up, LOL. Are there that many of you guys looking at this thing?

As someone who has spent a bunch of time looking at photos pixel by pixel to chop.

This is not a photo, it is a drawing!

Posted Image

Like I told you about the Bi-Turbo V6 that will be introduced in 16~17, these things will run better, harder and faster on E85.

Dude, I wish I could spill the beans, but I just can't yet. The only reason I posted the pic I did is because someone else already broke the embargo.

:)

Word.....the marketing brochure has the same pic, apparently :thumbs

And, you can always count on Jalopnik :3gears:

Posted Image

That image hasn't been up an hour, and it's already on Jalopnik, LOL

Seriously, though. I am fine with it, the black Suburbans can pull up in front of his house instead of mine...

Yep, as soon as I saw he flurry of emails about the embargo being broken accidentally, I figured, why not? But, I have the rest of the article (and many others). :) If you guys do not absolutely fall in love with this car, you need to check and see if you have a pulse. It is a new world, folks. The 'vette is a world contender. I just wish it was all good news on the horizon. :(