FNBADAZ06 gets "rubbed out" by a truck last Sunday

FNBADAZ06

I got dibs on your spiders! I will powder coat them black and add some blue trim for my car! Then i will sell my near mint chrome wheels!

I think LMBZ4ME was looking for chrome split spokes....drop him a PM. :rockon2:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Desertdawg

• azz061

• Cross

Then i will sell my near mint chrome wheels!

To bad yours aren't near mint chrome spiders cause I would have to have them...

Nice find Victor... Those new wheels look bad ass!! That's hot.

Thanks, Chris.

They should look sweet when they are done, and the style looks pretty slick.

I've done my emblems in black chrome as well.....hopefully everything ties together really well.

I guess we will see in a couple weeks :partydance:

FNBADAZ06 is all purtied up again and is awaiting it's clear bra installation :partygrnhat:

Coming back home on Friday.

Not only did Classic get the hood restored to perfection, they got my ZR1 side skirts painted red again and installed.

I also went ahead and ordered some carbon fiber front splash guards, to assist in keeping rocks and other debri from striking the side of the car ......

Posted Image

They don't arrive until 2 weeks from now, along with the carbon fiber insert for the NACA duct in the nose, as the pieces are built to order.

I also spruced up the interior a bit with new carbon fiber door sills and ash tray surrounds......I liked how the ones looked on Mike's car.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now, I just have to wait for my wheels to arrive.....the tires arrived last Friday.

295/30/19 and 335/25/20 PS2 ZP's.

it's looking pretty sweet Victor ..... they did a great job on the hood and side skirts !!! Posted Image

All those CF goodies.... nom non nom!

I have to wait two weeks for the parts to arrive....bummer, but it is what it is.

Back home !!!!!!!! :partydance: Thanks again to the crew at Classic Gold for getting everything back into place, including the hood and ZR1 skirts !!!!! The hood thing has been bugging me for over a year and a half, and Michael was able to get everything tip-top again. Now I have a 2:00 p.m. appointment to have the windshield replaced and all will be right in the world again. I'll need to contract out getting my freshly painted ZR1 skirts and mud flaps clear bra'd so they don't get rock chipped to shit again.

Can't see pictures at work dammit! Congrats and mind me asking where those door sill's cam from I like them!!

Can't see pictures at work dammit!

Congrats and mind me asking where those door sill's cam from I like them!!

I purchased mine from Josh at RPI Designs.

They're available from several different vendors but Josh has always taken care of me and he gave me a good price.

Black Centennial Flag emblems onthe car....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Going to Shane's on Monday to have the clear bra installed on the skirts, wheel well extensions, and to replace the clear bra on the rear quarter panels.

Yes....yes, they did. I'm so happy with the hood :partydance: And, I'm happy to be back with the painted ZR1 skirts :thumbs

Looks awesome Vic :thumbs even with the nose emblem back on. Now when you are behind me, I'll know it's you and not a Ferrari.:LolLol: Did I say "behind" me? Well, you know what I meant. :P

:funnypost: Now, I need to claybar the heck out of the rear bumper cover......I've got carbon deposits all over the place :banghead Then, it's the complete buff, polish, wax, detail gig.......Michael washes the cars with Dawn dishwashing soap which removes all grease, along with polish and waxes. Heck, with this new windshield on, I may never pull the car out of the garage again :smilelol