NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dam Big Rally's new date, April 21

Marco

Holy shiz!!! Fire up the spit Honey! we be eat'n tonight!

Wow, I hope those 3 foot suckers don't run off with my stinky flip flops. Thanks for the heads up :smilelol

San Antonio for today and tomorrow Tom, still trying for the Keys....

Updating the list Phil

Have you had that cheeseburger in paradise yet at Jimmy Buffet's in the Keys or are you still sipping the margaritas?

Had one yesterday and it was awesome!

BTW that lost shaker of salt?

I found the son of a bitch! :banannarainbow:

Don't lose it again. I lost mine there twice.

Take the longer way back through North Key Largo and stop for a dolphin sandwich at Alabama Jacks, 58000 Card Sound Rd., just before you hit the mainland. Of course, you may not be able to tear yourself away from the World Famous Tiki Bar, home of the first ever Rum Runner. http://holidayisle.com/ :drinkers

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blk n Blu

• Marco

• oldmxdog61u

• Desertdawg

Holy shiz!!! Fire up the spit Honey! we be eat'n tonight!

Wow, I hope those 3 foot suckers don't run off with my stinky flip flops. Thanks for the heads up :smilelol

San Antonio for today and tomorrow Tom, still trying for the Keys....

Updating the list Phil

Have you had that cheeseburger in paradise yet at Jimmy Buffet's in the Keys or are you still sipping the margaritas?

Had one yesterday and it was awesome!

BTW that lost shaker of salt?

I found the son of a bitch! :banannarainbow:

Don't lose it again. I lost mine there twice.

Take the longer way back through North Key Largo and stop for a dolphin sandwich at Alabama Jacks, 58000 Card Sound Rd., just before you hit the mainland. Of course, you may not be able to tear yourself away from the World Famous Tiki Bar, home of the first ever Rum Runner. http://holidayisle.com/ :drinkers

we came in that way and will go back that way too, awesome ride. thanks

[Take the longer way back through North Key Largo and stop for a dolphin sandwich at Alabama Jacks, 58000 Card Sound Rd., just before you hit the mainland. Of course, you may not be able to tear yourself away from the World Famous Tiki Bar, home of the first ever Rum Runner. http://holidayisle.com/ :drinkers

Holy crap have I left alot of my brain cells at those 2 places!!! Being stationed at Homestead AFB for 10+ years those place were like in my backyard. Damn I miss my times there!!!

[Take the longer way back through North Key Largo and stop for a dolphin sandwich at Alabama Jacks, 58000 Card Sound Rd., just before you hit the mainland. Of course, you may not be able to tear yourself away from the World Famous Tiki Bar, home of the first ever Rum Runner. http://holidayisle.com/ :drinkers

Holy crap have I left alot of my brain cells at those 2 places!!! Being stationed at Homestead AFB for 10+ years those place were like in my backyard. Damn I miss my times there!!!

Was the bar Willie T's there?

I have been collecting prizes for the raffle. when I got a hold of these from John (1SikVette) I just had to share with everyone. There are a pair of each.

Posted Image

Thank very much John, these are pretty sweet. :thumbs

Marco , deborah and I need to be put on the possible list as I am not sure I will be able to drive by then, I had stroke over the last week but was finally released from the hospital ( Getting old sucks ,but the alternative is worse ) we still hope that we will be able to make it. hope springs eternal......

Dam, im sorry to hear about thus. Dont worry, a place will be held weather you go or not. get well and lets celebrate to it lol

Can you tighten up the address of the Walmart rondevouz? City? I think we can make it.

Mesa

Can you tighten up the address of the Walmart rondevouz? City? I think we can make it.

It is on the Southwest corner of Lindsay and mc Kellips in Mesa. Walmart food center parking lot North side of parking lot. will add you to the list.

VenomOnWheels

I need to pull out. My daughter has requisitioned me and my truck for an Earth Day service project at Sonoran Desert National Monument. My son & daughter-in-law, Nathaniel & Melanie, will be doing the rally. He of course will arrogantly and erroneously claim that I was just afraid to compete against him and needed an excuse to pull out. Have a great time...

I need to pull out. My daughter has requisitioned me and my truck for an Earth Day service project at Sonoran Desert National Monument.

My son & daughter-in-law, Nathaniel & Melanie, will be doing the rally. He of course will arrogantly and erroneously claim that I was just afraid to compete against him and needed an excuse to pull out.

Have a great time...

Is Nathanial & Melanie going to use your forum name?

Azmotorhead

Meet at SEC Lindsay & McKeillips at the WalMart Food Center in Mesa at 9:00 for a 10:00 departure.

It is on the Southwest corner of Lindsay and mc Kellips in Mesa. Walmart food center parking lot North side of parking lot. will add you to the list.

Ok make up Your DAM mind what is it SE or SW corner??

Confirm myself and Stacey

Meet at SEC Lindsay & McKeillips at the WalMart Food Center in Mesa at 9:00 for a 10:00 departure.

Ok make up Your DAM mind what is it SE or SW corner??

Confirm myself and Stacey

South West Corner

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=lidsay+%26+Mc+Kellips+Mesa,+AZ&hl=en&cid=13509416818640463262

It's 37 miles for me, I dunno if I can drive that far just to get started........ but I'll drive there to hang out with my fellow Aceholes

I need to give the restaurant a head count by Wednesday and I need to make sure I have enough rally packages. If anyone else wants in please post up before Wednesday noon :thankyou: