• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blk n Blu

• Marco

• oldmxdog61u

• Desertdawg

Ha ha very funny... i got issues lol.. im trying to drive to margaritaville in florida on the keys. with the way everything is going I may not be back in time for this rally lol

Ha ha very funny... i got issues lol.. im trying to drive to margaritaville in florida on the keys. with the way everything is going I may not be back in time for this rally lol

If you don't show up Lisa is going to miss the best thing she loves about you. :hunter

The long drives? lol ill be there with time to spare. Hry ACE doodes, sign ip for this rally will ya? It'll be a fun day.

If you don't show up Lisa is going to miss the best thing she loves about you. :hunter

She's gonna pay his bar tab??? :smilelol

She's gonna pay his bar tab??? :smilelol

That will be the day, remember the the ball and chain. :lol

Holy shiz!!! Fire up the spit Honey! we be eat'n tonight! Wow, I hope those 3 foot suckers don't run off with my stinky flip flops. Thanks for the heads up :smilelol San Antonio for today and tomorrow Tom, still trying for the Keys.... Updating the list Phil

Holy shiz!!! Fire up the spit Honey! we be eat'n tonight!

Wow, I hope those 3 foot suckers don't run off with my stinky flip flops. Thanks for the heads up :smilelol

San Antonio for today and tomorrow Tom, still trying for the Keys....

Updating the list Phil

Have you had that cheeseburger in paradise yet at Jimmy Buffet's in the Keys or are you still sipping the margaritas?

Okay folks, Marco has been out of town on his honeymoon and hasn't been keeping up with duties around this thread. So this is the latest update that I have as to who has confirmed: HOXXOH Badbobs95 The CMSH porvette maybe flyboy 69k Dave 64 roneva oldmxdog61u Eddie44 Extender 32 Azmotorhead SLAMMER John Syb Swack! Mr. & Mrs Dawg Dvl4evr Magred 02 vert c6speed 2004&1957 If I have missed someone please post up. I have to let the restaurant know how many peeps are going to show up by April 18, 2012

Holy shiz!!! Fire up the spit Honey! we be eat'n tonight!

Wow, I hope those 3 foot suckers don't run off with my stinky flip flops. Thanks for the heads up :smilelol

San Antonio for today and tomorrow Tom, still trying for the Keys....

Updating the list Phil

Have you had that cheeseburger in paradise yet at Jimmy Buffet's in the Keys or are you still sipping the margaritas?

Had one yesterday and it was awesome!

BTW that lost shaker of salt?

I found the son of a bitch! :banannarainbow:

We cannot make it. :(

NOOOOOOOOOO! Disney for the 250th time? :rockon2: