• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• F22trainer

• Quiktrip

• P51tj

• anmracing

Ill stop by and pick up a fruit tray or vegie tray or something to bring.

See you all soon!

Sounds excellent. People will start showing up between 2-3pm, so if you have folks meeting at your place at 2:30, that should work out perfectly. And if anyone needs anything on the way, there's a Safeway & a Walgreens about a mile or so away at the intersection of Litchfield & Indian School.

And bring your swim wear if you want to hop in the pool. :)

If anyone has one of those pop up shade tents (like the one you can get with the C5 logo on it) we have a spot in the yard we could put another one up.

71_2.JPG

It doesn't have to have the Vette logo, but it would keep everyone that much cooler if it did. ;)

We're in for 5 layer dip and margarita mix/tequila. But, we're not in the 'early' crowd, so don't be waiting on these items. Looks like we'll get there around 5.

See youse!

M~

Apparently Mapquest is giving bum directions. If I already sent you the mapquest link, check the Yahoo link I just sent via PM.

Apparently Mapquest is giving bum directions. If I already sent you the mapquest link, check the Yahoo link I just sent via PM.

Thanks to everyone who came out! :drinkers

Must have been one hell of a party, no one posted about it....

One more week to get the kids up to NAU, and then me and Jammye can start hitting some of these ACE saturday's... :drinkers

Guest intmd8r

I'm finally allowed in the thread! :D :lol

I just wanted to thank everyone who came out for everything. I had a great time and I am truly overjoyed that I got to spend the day with all you fine folks! Thanks again everyone!

:party

Thanks for having us and we had a great time. Good Folks, Good food, and a great time! Thanks!!! :thumbs

What was that score again????

Thanks for having us and we had a great time. Good Folks, Good food, and a great time! Thanks!!! :thumbs

What was that score again????

The Vikings score... :lol

Great time, Happy Birthday, and thanks :thumbs

Guest Sidewinder

Had a blast! Bummed that I didn't get to grill... But we came up with a few good ideas for the Laughlin thing :yesnod

I just wanted to remind you that I will be moving in to the theater in a few days :lurk

mikeangie8fk4.jpg

mikeangie9jj6.jpg

mikeangie10id9.jpg

mikeangie11qw6.jpg

party.gif:happybday

Thanks for having us over. We had a fantastic time.... I'm glad I was able to figure out that Steeler's score and just so you know, Madden rules!!!!! :P Robert better wash his hands before he posts today!!!!!

I bet Michael and Angie have the best dressed cook in the neighborhood!!! Thanks again Michael. You'll make a good husband some day.... :D And the Margarita's were awesome..........

Sorry I didn't take more pix. That cake sure looked good.

Andrew

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

I bet Michael and Angie have the best dressed cook in the neighborhood!!! Thanks again Michael. You'll make a good husband some day.... :D

-QUOTE...

...I'd like to think I'll make some lucky woman a GREAT wife one day!

Had a blast - and not one spot on my shirt either! This trick is only for professionals - don't try it yourself!

AND, if you think the burgers were good - my steaks will melt in your mouth with a crispy, spicy outside and and grilled the way you like. I'm told that no restaraunt can come close to my secret!

Anyway, I think it's Marks' turn...

I see I missed Phil though - sorry Phil would have loved to meet the Mrs. also - next time!

Here's some outside pix. I'd intended to take a lot more, but got so busy being the host I forgot about being the photographer.

DSC06727.jpg

DSC06728.jpg

DSC06729.jpg

DSC06730.jpg

Thanks for having me over, it was great as usual. My compliments to the chef!!! Nice pics guys. The Green looks good in the sea of gray. LOL Seeya soon, Robert :burnout

You know Robert, I was looking at the pictures and I'm thinking you don't really trust yourself at all, I can't believe how far you parked behind that Silver Vette... :yesnod

You must have been just playing it safe huh? :lol

Isn't that what a "bumper" is for?? When you feel the "bump" you back up an inch or two :huh I had help, Mike was the Parking Director, otherwise I would have been half way out in the street :lol Robert :burnout

Guest intmd8r
Isn't that what a "bumper" is for?? When you feel the "bump" you back up an inch or two :huh I had help, Mike was the Parking Director, otherwise I would have been half way out in the street :lol Robert :burnout

I still can't get over the tiny driveways we have here - I can't believe we need to direct traffic just to get two cars deep for parking! :eek:bs

That's one of the very few things I miss about the Midwest - when you had a party - you could get a good 8-10 cars in your driveway alone! :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

I have not had a second to breathe and say thnk you for the invite and the great time until now, so I just wanted to post and say, "Thank you for the invite and the great time!" I am so sorry we had to leave so quick, but a little bit of time getting to hang out and let you all know how much you mean to us, was better than not showing up at all. We definitely have to plan something again fo sho!

As usual, great company and fun stories, and lots of laughs were had. Appreciate it all!

T

I noticed the parking too. Good job. It's kinda like he know what he was doing, but we know better than that.

mikeangie12jm4.jpg

Andrew

Guest UVETTYA
can't believe i missed another one - how did this slip by my radar! :huh

Prolly because there were ONLY 70 or so posts about it. :huh:lol

can't believe i missed another one - how did this slip by my radar! :huh

RADAR may need tweaks! :bang

Wondered where you were hiding Chris...