NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Birthday Bash in August

Guest LT4ME

Guest LT4ME

So, Angie's B-day is in August and I want to have a surprise party for her. Do me a favor, don't let her read this thread. ;)

Anyway, we're gonna have a party at our place on Saturday, August 19th and wanted to invite you fine folks.

We'll work out more details as the day comes closer.

And make sure to keep Ang out of this thread so we can keep this a secret. ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• F22trainer

• Quiktrip

• P51tj

• anmracing

Guest XLR8TNC5

Yeah ok, Ill PM her and tellher not to open this thread. LMAO!!! In the meantime, sounds fun. Want me to add it to the calendar?

Tanya

Guest LT4ME
Want me to add it to the calendar?

Tanya

Yes, please. :)

P.s. tell her not to look at the calender either.

Want me to add it to the calendar?

Tanya

Yes, please. :)

P.s. tell her not to look at the calender either.

Mike probably has NO idea about this posting - it's probably Angie in Marks Clothing :huh

Mike probably has NO idea about this posting - it's probably Angie in Marks Clothing :huh

Don't you think Tanya will have something to say about Angie in Marks clothing???? :yesnod:lol:lol

BTW Mike, since this is just amongst us and Angie won't know how old will she be? :lol:lol

Don't you think Tanya will have something to say about Angie in Marks clothing???? :yesnod:lol:lol

BTW Mike, since this is just amongst us and Angie won't know how old will she be? :lol:lol

thanks for the laugh in catching that - i guess i screwed that one up!

could have been worse though, i could have put Mark in Angie's cloting :leaving

Guest LT4ME

21 with a few years experience. ;)

Guest XLR8TNC5

LMAO, Angie in Mark's clothing? That would be funny, but I have to agree, Mark in Angie's clothing would be better. Especially to see Mark in something with Dale Earnhardt Jr on it. OMG, I think he would rather be shot. lol. (He's a Matt Kenseth fan.)

This is going to be a great time. I can't wait Mike!

Tanya

I will let her know that she has an engagement for August 19th....

Andrew

Guest LT4ME

Andrew

And makes sure she gets a Vette before then. I'd hate to see her ostracized for not fitting in. ;)

Andrew

And makes sure she gets a Vette before then. I'd hate to see her ostracized for not fitting in. ;)

I thought the ostracizing was half the fun!? I'm sure she'll rev up the Sentra for youse! :burnout

M~

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys-I gather that Andrew has not broken the sad news that Sniff will not be able to attend the festivities. She will be on the east coast lounging on the beach. Sorry gang! :leaving

M~

btw, ttt :D

Guest LT4ME
Hey guys-I gather that Andrew has not broken the sad news that Sniff will not be able to attend the festivities. She will be on the east coast lounging on the beach. Sorry gang! :leaving

M~

btw, ttt :D

Tell her in order to not attend, she'll have to get a cardboard standee of herself, with a tape recorder strapped to the back filled with recordings of her wit & wisdom for us. Otherwise, that whole east coast beach thing is unacceptable. ;)

Guest LT4ME

Okay, since this is now just a few weeks away, I guess it's time to get to planning.

We'll have the grill going, coolers flowing and everyone's welcome in the pool. I can provide the burgers, dogs and buns with no problemo. If anyone wants other stuff, feel free to bring it on.

I'm thinking we can get rolling around 2-3pm, then fire up the grill around 5. Maybe I can even "pull a Tony" and get Mark to do the cooking. ;)

Can we get a list going of who intends to show up so we can know how many dogs & burgers to get?

1) Mike & Angie

2) Mark & Tanya

3) AnM-assuming that we're still invited since Sniff isn't coming with us..... :chris

4) Robert

5) Chad C

6) Chad & Jessica

7) Michael - a definite maybe, AND, I'll bring the propwash with me too!

etc etc

Guest XLR8TNC5
Okay, since this is now just a few weeks away, I guess it's time to get to planning.

We'll have the grill going, coolers flowing and everyone's welcome in the pool. I can provide the burgers, dogs and buns with no problemo. If anyone wants other stuff, feel free to bring it on.

I'm thinking we can get rolling around 2-3pm, then fire up the grill around 5. Maybe I can even "pull a Tony" and get Mark to do the cooking. ;)

Can we get a list going of who intends to show up so we can know how many dogs & burgers to get?

1) Mike & Angie

2) Mark and Tanya _No problemo on the cooking! ALso, I can always get buns for CHEAP/FREE....

3)

4)

5)

6)

etc etc

I added us. (Is that proper grammar?)

1) Mike & Angie

2) Mark & Tanya

3) AnM-assuming that we're still invited since Sniff isn't coming with us.....

4)

5)

6)

etc etc

M~

I will cook as long as I can wear that sweet little number Angie has with the big red 8 on it!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:drinkers

This I gotta see...

I would love to attend, and if I can possibly make it - I will be there. I'm sure I'll have a 3 AM wake up call on Sunday, but I should have time to take in some of the festivities, as my last flight on Saturday should finish up by 1PM or so. It will be good to see you all again. :howdy

1) Mike & Angie

2) Mark & Tanya

3) AnM-assuming that we're still invited since Sniff isn't coming with us..... :chris

4) Robert

5)

6)

etc etc

1) Mike & Angie

2) Mark & Tanya

4) Robert

5)Chad (the fuzzy face one that everyone likes. Not the Loud-vett-no-A/C one. :D )

6)

7)

etc etc

Guest LT4ME
I will cook as long as I can wear that sweet little number Angie has with the big red 8 on it!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:drinkers

I guess that's the excuse I needed to get her that Dale Jr mini-skirt we saw in the NASCAR.com store. :chris