NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Birthday Bash in August

Guest LT4ME

Okay, since this is now just a few weeks away, I guess it's time to get to planning.

We'll have the grill going, coolers flowing and everyone's welcome in the pool. I can provide the burgers, dogs and buns with no problemo. If anyone wants other stuff, feel free to bring it on.

I'm thinking we can get rolling around 2-3pm, then fire up the grill around 5. Maybe I can even "pull a Tony" and get Mark to do the cooking. ;)

Can we get a list going of who intends to show up so we can know how many dogs & burgers to get?

1) Mike & Angie

2) Mark & Tanya

3) AnM-assuming that we're still invited since Sniff isn't coming with us..... :chris

4) Robert

5)Michael - a definite maybe, AND, I'll bring the propwash with me too!

6)

etc etc

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• F22trainer

• Quiktrip

• P51tj

• anmracing

Guest LT4ME

Can we get a list going of who intends to show up so we can know how many dogs & burgers to get?

1) Mike & Angie

2) Mark & Tanya

3) AnM

4) Robert

5) Michael (a definite maybe)

6) Chad & Jessica

7) Chad C

8) Tim & Johnnie

9)

10)

Chris, Chad, Bryan, Phil, Eddie, Glen, Ken, Dinsdale?

I know we are a week out...but before I forget to ask and force myself to scramble at the last minute,

Wherthephakahwee going to have dis' party? (pronounced: directions please.)

I know we are a week out...but before I forget to ask and force myself to scramble at the last minute,

Wherthephakahwee going to have dis' party? (pronounced: directions please.)

I PMed ya a map.

Anyone who needs directions, please PM me. :)

PMs received, directions sent. :)

I'm gonna hit the store for food Thursday night, so if you want to swing by, but you're name's not on the list, please let me know by Thursday! :)

At the moment, we have about 22 people coming, so Mark better make sure he has plenty of ventilation in his firesuit when it comes time to grill. :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

Mark has weekeend duty!!!! DAMN IT! However, he is trying to barter/trade with someone to take it this weekend for him and if he can't make it, I will fill in on the BBQ thingy.... I have been known to make a few good burgers at our functions. lol.

If Mark can't make it, would if be okay for me to invite another couple to come along with me? THey are going to fit right in with ACE, trust me. THey aremoving here from Hoboken, NJ this week.

If not no biggie. I will fly solo if I have to.

See you all soon and thanks for the directions.

If Mark can't make it, would if be okay for me to invite another couple to come along with me?

Sure, just let me know by Thursday so I can plan accordingly.

Also, anyone who wants to bring a side dish or some other edible stuff, can you post what you're bringing so we don't end up with 5 gallons of the same thing? :)

Angela & Mike - I'll be arriving direct from the airport and probably in the appropriate time slot to pick up whatever you forget...I'll PM you my cell #. You should call me and I'll pick up whatever ya need. I'd love to bring somehting, but I don't want it sitting in the car all day and I won't be swinging by the house on my way over. So, count on me to bring up the rear supply line!

Michael

Okay, seems like we've just about got a full house. :thumbs

This is going to be fun. :)

Just FYI to everyone that there will be a few children here also, so we can't have too much fun.

Tanya> Any update on Mr. Earnhardt's Grilling Skills?

Just FYI to everyone that there will be a few children here also, so we can't have too much fun.

Not to worry - I can cover that part time too!

Guest XLR8TNC5

He is still in the negotiating process. Isn't looking too good! lol. I will bring some of my salsa and chips as well. Man, if he saw that part about the Earnhardt thing, he would have a conniption... lol...

Guest XLR8TNC5

Mark is GOOD TO GO on the whole BBQ thing. Got his negotiating skills in tact and he is not working. Repeat, he is not working. He will be at the BBQ. It will be just the two of us.

Thanks.

We are planning on leaving our place around 230pm. It will only take us 5 minutes to get there.

Man, you guys are slow. We made it home from your place in 3 minutes. :P

We are planning on leaving our place around 230pm. It will only take us 5 minutes to get there.

Man, you guys are slow. We made it home from your place in 3 minutes. :P

I'll be coming from Williams-Gateway Airport...wanna get a pool going on my travel time??? Closest to actual time enroute wins the "kitty". I can call you guys when I leave - probably around 2:30, $1 a chance.

:agree C-yall then! Michael, I'm in for a buck!

I almost let this slip by...doh!

Nancy and Tony should be there :thumbs

As for bringing stuff, I wish I could of kept about 2 gallons of margaritas I had to toss :banghead

We'll think of something :toetap

Okay, we just got back from the store and here's what we have:

Burgers & buns

Hot Dogs & rolls

Chips & Salsa

B-Day Cake

One of Angie's friends is bringing a REALLY good homemade 7-layer bean dip

So, we need side dish stuff like

Potato Salad

Cole Slaw

etc

Also, anyone who wants a particular beverage, feel free to bring that as well. :)

See everyone tomorrow.

If you don't mind store bought I can pick up a lg. tub of tato salad. Will also bring Bacardi for rum and cokes. Seeya, Robert :burnout

wish we could make it but can not so we went our tonight and had few drinks for ya. Geee can't even remember why we went out but, I thing we had fun, It is only 11:00 pm, geee it seems like it is three a.m. it is hell to get old. Happy birthday party. :D