NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Detail Day at Yoder's place! Saturday, March 10th

Ted Y

I'm in. I am looking forward to learning the correct way to detail.

Ron

Wel...it's my way. I will say it gets repeatable results that I've been happy with.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

• Buccaneer

• Marco

Guest badbobs95

I wanted to come but I have to detail a vette Saturday. What are the odds? Money comes first, and second, and third. Posted ImageI have this BAD habit that I have to feed.

Ted ... I've got a PC 7424 (never been used) ...... maybe Tom could swing by and pick it up if'n ya need it !@!!

Unfortunately we're up to our necks in cakes again this week end .... so won't be able to make it out ....... (( I know ... like .... cakes )) Posted Image

Save me a cinnamon roll, I'll be there after all. I managed to get my pool cleaned out this afternoon.

I think I will be there, but I expect to be late. I have a previous engagement with mah bed.

I may come by to point and maybe a cinnamon bun, but maybe brief bcz of niece's birthday....and if I wake up early.

I think I will be there, but I expect to be late. I have a previous engagement with mah bed.

Cinnamon rolls aren't on your diet anyway. I figure they should be gone by 9:15 at the latest.

Cinnamon rolls aren't on your diet anyway. I figure they should be gone by 9:15 at the latest.

Agreed. I'm not allowed.

It's too early.... whine, whine..... cry,cry. We know the real reason, your vagina hurts and you've taken a bottle of Midol! See you about 1pm.

The only reason weekends exist is for sleeping in. I don't get why so many people love to give away their sleep time.... Ya hump.

Sorry Ted, I have to back out at the last minute, something came up. :facepalm:

See, Tom wants to sleep in too.

:smilelol LMFAO...Yea, but no. I really hate to miss this too. :banghead

The only reason weekends exist is for sleeping in. I don't get why so many people love to give away their sleep time.... Ya hump.

There will be plenty of time for sleep...when I'm dead...

:lol

AJ's coming with me and wants some detail training, so we will be driving his car over.....gonna be a little late.

Dood is there seriously a day that you don't sleep in?????

Seriously, your bed won't chew you into mushy pulp if you get into it prior to midnight, I promise

Seriously........

Dood............

Seriously

be on my way in a few, went to the dump in my dad's truck and he hasn't cleaned it in months, so I detailed it this morning. :thumbs so I'll leave soon.