NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Detail Day at Yoder's place! Saturday, March 10th

Ted Y

If anyone has a Porter Cable DA polisher, please bring theirs. I sold mine and I want to show the differences to the Flex.

All I have is the Meguiar's G110V2....no Porter Cable.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

• Buccaneer

• Marco

Holy Crappers! I just Googled your address, and I'll need to pack an overnight bag & fill up once.

Posted Image

One way! But I'm still going to try to make this one.

:LolLol: Ooooh! It's only a few miles farther than me Dave. :smilelol If you take the Z that would be interesting. :rockon2:

Mag red 02 vert

Ted, don't know why the font went micro, but we have a full Saturday. Drat it! Thanks for the heads up!!

Cactus Dave

:banghead I am so bummed, The MOPAR is registered in the Good-Guys show otherwise AnM would be there. A C3 is the perfect project too...

Nice Belvedere, I had a 69 GTX 440, in my youth.... rag-top no less.

Curious.... I own a dewalt dwp849x, you think its a decent machine? I used to be damn good with it, now im afraid to take it to the vetter. Im in desperate need of new pads. Can anyone do a webcast/podcast of this event??? At least Video it for youtube?

If anyone has a Porter Cable DA polisher, please bring theirs. I sold mine and I want to show the differences to the Flex.

Damn, my PC is up north.

I don't think I'm gonna be able to make this one either. By the wind were getting right now, my pool is gonna need detailed and Sat morning would be the best time for me to do it.

IN! +12 (cinnamon rolls) :partydance:

Only 12, Donna?! LOL I just want a little taste... trying to NOT eat too much now. Gotta fit into that dress of mine!!

Marco and I will be there :partydance:

Dammit!! Just realized I hi-jacked Marco's freakin' handle 'cause I have to use his computer since mine is in the shop. LOL... I'm leaving this 'cause it looks waaay funny... like Marco's gotta fit into the dress!!! Wuahahahaha I wonder if he even catches this post. He's too busy "fishing" out on Roosevelt Lake....

What time is Donna getting there exactly? :lol

as a member of the Weight Loss Vacuum team, i too want to know this.

I am planning to be there right at 9 a.m.

Do I need to bring two dozen? :eat::smilelol

wickedfastvette

I would be thinking thats a yes on the 2 dozen Donna!

Canadian Atomic Orange

I will try to come for a quick visit to catch up. Hope to see you all there. I think my google search took me to your right address. I'm just south of you in Litchfield Park.

Two dozen means someone besides me will get some. :eat: :eat: :eat::thankyou:

It's starting to look like I'm going to be playing in the attic pulling wire this weekend.

corvetteguy51

Hello my name is Norbert and a new member here and I will be happy to come out anf learn some more about my and the fiances vette's. Thank You for the invite

It's starting to look like I'm going to be playing in the attic pulling wire this weekend.

bummer. home theater wires don't run them selves.

It looks like I should be able to make it Saturday to the :buffer: party.

Looks like I'll be there. That's a definite on two dozen Donna!

Guest badbobs95

IN! +12 (cinnamon rolls) :partydance:

Only 12, Donna?! LOL I just want a little taste... trying to NOT eat too much now. Gotta fit into that dress of mine!!

Marco and I will be there :partydance:

Dammit!! Just realized I hi-jacked Marco's freakin' handle 'cause I have to use his computer since mine is in the shop. LOL... I'm leaving this 'cause it looks waaay funny... like Marco's gotta fit into the dress!!! Wuahahahaha I wonder if he even catches this post. He's too busy "fishing" out on Roosevelt Lake....

I was really depressed for a minute there thinking Marco wasn't going to fit into his new dress! He's been working really hard on his diet because he he has two dress sizes to loose before going out in public. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image